Oh my!!! Cowboy fans....

cwsoxfan

Cathlete
I thought you had it. Ouch! I felt so bad for Romo. I even felt badly for Coach Parcells during the post game interview. :(

This may make things better for my Bears though.;-)

Dallas

That was pretty bad. I felt bad for Romo during the post game interview. T.O. seemed pretty sad too.

Maybe,hopefully, if things go well tomorrow, we will see you next week;-) .

Lea

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Romo running for the end zone! When I saw the replay and saw what had actually happened, I felt so bad for Romo. He looked completely inconsolable! What a nightmare!

I am sure Romo feels awful....really tough break...but i will say that the Seahawks are pretty banged up so I hope they get some rest this week....:)

My husband is a huge cowboys fan. Every morning he reads the postings about them on his different boards (like I read Cathe and VF). I read him these posts this morning and he told me to say the following . . .

"The play calling was terrible. How can you not have Romo attack a depleted Seahawks second? Parcells must go"

No clue what most of that means, but he felt it must be written whereever someone will read it.

He's not a happy man this mornng.

Sancho, tell your husband I empathize with him. I am a KC Chiefs fan--a most unhappy KC CHiefs fan today after that embarrassing performance yesterday--and most of us would love to see Edwards ride off into the sunset. He is ruining us!

Aniwaze, tough way to lose in the playoffs. Poor Romo. Poor fans. I feel for ya. I really do.

MissL

Sancho - We will be calling for our coaches head if they lose their game today. Give your DH my deepest sympathies.

Lea

Hey, just be thankful you're not a Vikings fan!!:p :p

But we are looking for a good draft pick this year!! When you're a true fan, you must find something positive to reach for!!:p :p

As for the playoffs, I'm for the Chargers all the way!!

OH NO! I fell asleep with 4 minutes to go when the Cowboys were down by 1 point. I haven't had a chance to read the paper yet.....DS is a HUGE Cowboys fan and is plugged into ESPN right now to get the highlights. Sounds like we missed something good (rather, bad).

Gayle

Hey Edie, Now that the Chiefs are out of it, I'll be cheering for the Chargers, too. I still like Marty, and I think the team has the right stuff.

MissL

Our house is divided. My dh has been a Charger fan since he was a kid. It'll be tough choosing which team to root for if it comes down to Bears vs Chargers. My kids won't know which jerseys to wear. LOL! It'll be interesting to see the outcome today. We hope Grossman won't let us down when the Bears play next weekend.

I feel for you Cowboy fans. They keep replaying it on the sports channel this AM.

Dallas

I only watched the first half of this game. Sounds like I missed an exciting finish. I never liked the cowboys, so I'm not sorry they lost. Since my Steelers didn't make the playoffs this year, I guess I'll be cheering for the other "home" team, the Eagles.

MissL, I'm really bummed about Cowher. It's almost as sad as the Bus retiring.

Lea, guess I'll have to rush home from work and get my workout in before the game starts. Good luck to you too!

Or you could be a Packer fan..... ;-)
I was rooting for the Cowboys for Romo from Wisconsin, and felt so bad for him. I only hope the fans in Dallas are not too hard on him.

Giant fan here! Loved Bill Parcells as coach of the Giants. And I've got to admit that I am enjoying the Cowboy's defeat!

He He!! I have always hated the Cowboys. I never liked that they were called America's Team when I was growing up! They weren't "my" team! Since the Steelers are out of it I gotta root for the Giants (won't hold my breath on that one) and the Colts. We love Peyton!
Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.