Oh my!!! Cowboy fans....

Steph - I'm with you! GO RAVENS!!! DH is a Patriots fan, so he's thrilled that they beat the Jets, but I say it's all for naught as the Ravens will beat 'em all!!!

We're Jets fans in this house. I'm upset they lost but it wasn't a shock. I'm just glad Mangini is the coach and Herm left the team. I feel sorry for you K.C fans! Anyway, as I type this the Giants are tied with Phili so I'm praying they win this game. BTW, I don't like Dallas but you Cowboy fans have my sympathy. Better luck next year.

Thanks for the sympathy. No thanks for Herm. He is such a terrible coach I cannot believe he is even in the NFL. I have a friend who lives in NY and is a Jets fan. Sorry for you guys. This time of year there are no second chances. We in KC are very aware of this truth.

MissL

Well, it looks like it will be the Bears vs Seahawks (How banged up are they Carole? ;-) ) next weekend. If Grossman doesn't get his "game face" on we're in trouble. I may be right along side you Cowboy, Chief, Giants, Jets fans next week. My dh will definitely be inconsolable if the Chargers lose against the Patriots.

Isn't this so exciting!?!??! :7 Until next weekend....:)

Dallas

Dallas....I think the Bears have a great chance against the Seahawks...:)...I have always liked the Bears...

Go Seahawks!!!! It was fun times at the sports bar where I was watching the game - what an exciting ending! I am scared for next week against the Bears!!! But looking forward to a good game.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.