Oh My Bod Clothing !!

tneah

Cathlete
Cathe,

I just received my order from Oh My Bod. I am very excited, the clothes are just adorable!:7 They fit very well, and the quality seems to be very good.
I just wanted to thank you for working with the company and inspiring them with your cute ideas! Kudos to you. I love wearing nice stuff, and will be ordering from them in the future.

Oh, I ordered thebrown shorts, matching top, the navy blue pants with the top and the black pants with the sports top. :7 Now I am off to work out with you and the girls doing HSC!:)

I'm so glad you like your new clothes. I'm hesitating purchasing from Oh My Bod because the long pants don't come in a size small and I usually wear Nike XS size 0-2. I'm petitie at 4'11" and 98 pounds. I was wondering how you feel about the size you purchased. Was it true to size? When I e-mailed the company, she wrote back and said that a medium long pant fits 0-8 because the fabric stretches. What do you think, should I buy the medium and hope it fits. I can always take up the length, but I'm worried about the rest of the fit. Any help you can give, will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Lina

Linda,

I would ask when the small will be available again. Get a size small. I'm 5'3" tall and got a small in the blue w/ white trim long pants (I wear either a 2 Petite or a 4 Petite). Yes, I'll have to take an inch or so off the length of the pants.

Lorrayne

>Linda,
>
>I would ask when the small will be available again. Get a
>size small. I'm 5'3" tall and got a small in the blue w/
>white trim long pants (I wear either a 2 Petite or a 4
>Petite). Yes, I'll have to take an inch or so off the length
>of the pants.
>
>
>Lorrayne
>
>
Hi Lorrayne, Unfortunately, the long pants are only available in 2 sizes s/m or m/l. Do you think you got the s/m. Did they fit ok in the hip area. I'm not worried about the length. The only thing I don't like about ordering on line is making returns if something doesn't fit right. If anyone else ordered and they are on the petite side let me know if the pants fit well
Thanks again.

Hi Lina! These clothes do have a very nice stretch. It has nice give yet still offers superb support. Not too tight, not too loose....just right! I have seen this pant in a size small fit everyone from an XS to a size M. Its pretty amazing fabric. That's why I'm addicted to it :7

Hope this helps!

Hi Tneah! I'm so glad that you are happy with your purchase. I'm not trying to push this product on anyone and will always give you my honest opinion ( quite honestly I have nothing to do with the sales of this product AT ALL...I was just SO HAPPY with the outcome of my paper sketches that I am giving Oh My Bod full credit for their dedication to my project). I just truly feel these clothes are of great quality and hold their value.

Some helpful washing tid bits for your new outfits.....I also used this fabric in Body Max 2 and in Butts and Guts and after at least 50 washings so far they look exactly the same...no shrinking, fading or color bleeding. I always wash in cold water (alone or with like colors), and I take the clothes out as soon as the wash cycle is finished, then I hang dry. I have accidentally dried these in the dryer and they felt more snug initially but then loosened up to what they were after moving around in them.

Glad to have you work out with us in full gear Tneah....feels just like your one of the cast, doesn't it? :)

>Hi Lina! These clothes do have a very nice stretch. It has
>nice give yet still offers superb support. Not too tight, not
>too loose....just right! I have seen this pant in a size
>small fit everyone from an XS to a size M. Its pretty amazing
>fabric. That's why I'm addicted to it :7
>
>Hope this helps

Thanks for your reply. I'm ordering today and I'm sure I'll be happy.
Have a great weekend.
Lina

I just received the brown/orange outfit today. I ordered the small/medium and it fits great. I'm 5'4" and about 120 pounds. When I first opened the package I thought I would never be able to fit into it (it looked really small), but the fabric stretches out when you put it on. The length was a bit longer than I like, but as you mentioned, it can always be taken up. You sound like you are really tiny, so I would definitely order the small/medium. I only ordered one outfit because I wasn't sure how the sizes would be, but I'm going to order the other three and will order the same size.

Hope this helps!! Julie

Yes Cathe it does feel great working with and the gals in "full gear!";) Now, if only you and Jai would loan me your awesome legs! But, mine aren't too shabby:)Your workouts are seeing to that!

You can add "designer" to your already impressive list of talents!

I am very happy with my sizes. I am 5'7 and ordered the pants in M/L long, in case of shrinkage. I washed the brown outfit in Woolite, cold water and hung dry like Cathe recommends. Worked beautifully! I hate shrinkage, and there was none at all. Great fabric.
The tops I ordered in large since I am very large chested/small waist, so they fit in the chest ok, but the waist sort of "sticks out" from my body, not too bad, they still look adorable. Have fun ordering. I just love these clothes, perfect workout basics.:7

Oh, and I had to add, that the blue outfit is so pretty! Its a beautiful color and very flattering.

I finally got mine yesterday! I was starting to get a little worried because I ordered in July but then I read somewhere that she had to order more fabric or something. I ordered the brown outfit (long top and capri pants) and the navy with orange/white trim (long top and long pants). I love them! They're such good quality. I'm going to order the other two outfits also. I know a lot of people are turned off by the price and think they're too expensive but I think they're worth the money.

Jacque

I'm going to order some clothes from them ASAP!! Finding exercise clothes that fit me is seemingly impossible. I'm 5', 100 lbs, size 2-4. Hemming the length isn't a big deal. But my problem when finding pants especially, is that the waist comes up too high (over my belly button) and if I pull them down they sag in the crotch area! :7

Sounds like these clothes fit well on smaller girls (like Cathe!) so I'm hoping they'll be a perfect fit for me.

I am taller, but wear a 0-2 and Oh my bod clothing works great. I just order a longer inseam when I purchase pants from them. I ordered the outfits from Cathe's last series. I am saving now for her next series. They really fit well and are super comfortable:)

I don't think the price is all that bad considering they last so long. Also, other name brand clothing (Nike, Addidas, etc) are also expensive- sometimes even more so. I think you get what you pay for in this instance. I am anxious to order a couple sets in a couple of weeks:)

I am considering ordering (my current workout fashion consists of a sports bra and some ratty shorts:eek: ).

However, my breasts are very large (32E-30F), but my waist is rather small (and getting smaller). Has anyone in a similar situation ordered the tops? If so, what size did you order and how did they fit? Thanks!

Are these clothes good at moisture-wicking? I love the way they look, but I wonder how hot I would be working out in them. I sweat a lot! Any feedback on this from those of you who have them would be much appreciated.

As I posted before, I was worried about fit too!:) I wear a 34DDD-good grief, and my waist on a good day is around 26 inches, so I ordered the large tops. They fit in the bust, but "stick out" sorta of around my middle, not so much that I hate the way they look, they still look adorable.
And yes, they wick away sweat really well, the fabric is awesome.

You can order on the site: www.ohmybod.com or is it www.ohmybodclothing.com? Either one.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.