O.T. What fall TV shows are you really looking forward to?

RE: O.T. What fall TV shows are you really looking forw...

I like the Bachelor too!! I also like 24, and I like Sex in the city. :)

Here you go!!

CSI Las Vegas/Miami
Gilmore Girls
Charmed
OC
Smallville
Friends

That is the short list, I watch too much TV:)

Terri

Lisa, You listed some I forgot: 24, Charmed (I must have missed the season finale? What happened to Leo? I see in TV guide that he left to become an elder, but I don't remember seeing it on the show.) Dead Zone. And I'd love to see Farscape return. It's got to come back in some movies or something, because they can't just end it with Aeyren (sp?) and Chriton dusty dead!

How fun, I love this thread! Well, as I have mentioned before, I am a homeschooling mom to three kids, and so I seriously have no time to watch tv. Especially during the day. But when my husband has to work shifts at the fire station it is a nice way to "put myself to bed". So hard to turn off lights and lock doors alone......anyhoo-- We have not had cable for YEARS, and only got one channel out of Reno. Yuck!

Well all that changed when I got hooked on Survivor. My sister kept calling me and giving me updates, and it sounded so fun. I have imagined a thousand different ways I could go on that silly show, but it all comes down to the audition tape. I draw a blank there. I am not willing to get naked and do something silly.

Basically, I would get my jammies on, take a big bowl of popcorn and drive to my friends house to watch it. Didn't matter if there was a blizzard and I had a berm to shovel, off I would go. I would record it there, and then come home and watch it all over again with my husband. We were both hooked! Someone mentioned the office cult, and I think my husband had that same sort of thing at his job.

After a few seasons of this nonsense we decided it was time to watch it at home. I love it, and pay a monthly cable bill just to see it.

Now I can add to the list a few more. I LOVE Trading Spaces, and most anything on TLC. Surgury, Trauma Life in the ER, any of the shows that gross my family out! Including my husband who sees it for real.

Many of the reality shows, but my new favorite that not everyone gets, is Joe Schmoe! Hysterically funny and yet sad all at the same time. A train wreck that you have to watch. I also laugh at the Newlyweds show about Nick Lacey and Jessica Simpson. Just kids working it all out, and boy are they funny.

I too love CSI, I think all the way through it.

I did watch Alias and 24 at the beginnings, but the problem with any kind of soap opera type show is that I miss them too many times to follow along. If I get lost I can't watch.

Lastly, I am looking forward to checking out the new show with Faith Ford and Kelly Rippa and the one with Alicia Silverstone. I like light and funny too.

Phew! This was fun, thanks!

Friends
CSI: Las Vegas and Miami :7
ER
Life with Bonnie
Less than Perfect (not sure if this one is coming back or not..but I LOVE IT!!!)

I think that's it.

>Lisa, You listed some I forgot: 24, Charmed (I must have
>missed the season finale? What happened to Leo? I see in TV
>guide that he left to become an elder, but I don't remember
>seeing it on the show.) Dead Zone. And I'd love to see
>Farscape return. It's got to come back in some movies or
>something, because they can't just end it with Aeyren (sp?)
>and Chriton dusty dead!

Hi Kathryn :)

The season finale of Charmed was pretty intriguing. The Elders were almost all wiped out and Leo became a (I think) head of the elders. A strange young man who said he was from the future showed up. He wouldn't say who he was but he did show them he had whitelighter abilities. At the end of the episode, he blew Leo up! We've been trying to figure out who he might be. Our first thought that he might be baby Wyatt (is that his name?) grown up and turned evil but now we think it's more likely to be Cole and Phoebe's child because we don't remember seeing a proper explanation of what happened to that baby. But... that wouldn't explain his whitelighter powers... I've read that Leo will be back in the next series and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.

I've heard lots of great things about Farscape's return. One of the most recent rumours said they would make a mini series and a movie (or two!) David Kemper has said that he will get the rest of the story out to us whatever it takes - even posted on the Internet. He did say that John and Aeryn are definitely not dead but he only hinted at what happened. That was such a great episode and it actually made me shout out "NO!" at my poor old telly when they were crystallised (sp?) If that's the right word for what happened.

www.farscapeworld.com has more news on Farscape.
ATB,
- Lisa :)

Shows I am looking forward to:

Football (I am a 49er fan, even though I live in MI I have always
loved the 49ers, guess it started when I lived in CA)
CSI (not Miami)
JAG
Judging Amy
Law & Order (CI and SVU)
Survivor
ER
Crossing Jordan

New shows:
Cold Case Files
NCIS (the JAG spinoff)

Rhonda

Any Soprano's fans here? I can't even remember where it left off although I'm upset that Tony and Carmella have separated. It just won't be the same if they aren't together. Also FFFOOOOOTTTTBBBAALL! Yeah!

Mar

I had to jump in here as well!
Yes, Soprano's fan here, don't miss it since it's on a Sunday night! I love these shows, but don't get to watch them all the time: Will & Grace, Friends, Just Shoot Me, Frasier, CSI Miami, and the Law & Orders.

Well,

I am a major TV junkie and especially reality TV!

I am completely Survivor obsessed and have been since the beginning. My sister and I talk during every commercial and my phone better not ring unless it is her - people know better! In fact, I am in a Survivor draft and have won it three out of the last four years. We had our draft last night and I am excited about my picks. I can't believe we get to watch it in 5 1/2 hours!!!!!!!!!

I am also looking forward to Friends (but Survivor wins the 7:00 face-off). I, too, enjoyed The Amazing Race and Sex and the City. Those are my other big loves.

Will & Grace had a lot of cliffhangers so that should be a good premiere.

I really just can't wait for Survivor...OMG it is SO soon!!!!!!

Yes, I will be there at every commercial break, but I am also pumped about the new seasons of CSI and all the Law & Orders. My husband is religious about the OC, but I heard it is taking a break till October so we will have to hang on for that one! I am just SOOOOO excited about having my Thursday nights back!!!!!

I am anxiously awaiting anythign that is not a rerun
I am looking forward to some new shows the Las Vegas one which starts tonite Lots of former soap stars on it could be good. I also am looking forward to some new sitcoms, Hope and Faith as I really like Kelly Ripa I treadmill to her and Regis I like Faith Ford too!
I Love 8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughters John Ritter will be truly missed this show makes me laugh How sad and shocking that he si gone! I am going to watch the Bachelor for the first time My sons girlfriend has got me hooked on certain reality Tv We watched For Love or Money together. Judging Amy is good and The Guardian but I do not know if it will be back Simon is so handsome. I Love queer eye for the straight guy and extreme make over which also are on tonite may not be new but OK I guess you can tell I watch alot of TV in the winter I live in MN and sometimes it is too cold for any outdoor activity We like to put together puzzles all winter and you cna do that and watch TV and talk and spend time together I Love football also My fav is Brett Favre he is so much fun to watch always smiling no matter how many interceptions he throws I think he truly knows he is very lucky to get paid so much to play a game that he loves!
Ok I guess I have rambled enough
Lisa

I can't wait for

1. Six feet under.. *my fav of all time!!*
2. The Sopranos *close 2nd*
3. The Shield *just love it*
4. Queer as Folk

Right now i am OBSESSED with NIP/TUCK and loving the new Carnivale so far!!:+

Well!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo disappointed!

Can I be the only one here on the boards who tunes in to A&E for MI5 (Spooks in the UK) Tuesdays at 9pm??????????

You are missing a fabulous, incredibly realistic, chilling show people!

Then Queer Eye at 10pm on Bravo. Generally -speaking, this is a great show and I delight in seeing the variety of risque, totally unsubtle propositions Carson can make in 50 minutes!

Lately a couple of the QE shows featured less than attractive heterosexual male personalities, so I reserve the right to switch off if the "victim" is not sufficiently humble and grateful to the fab 5 for basically making him hygienic and deserving of the love of his lady friend in question again!!!! The last guy, "the green giant" was soooo ungentleman-like, he absolutely did not deserve all the hard work Thom did to redo his appartment. Miserable personage!

I wish I lived in NY. I want Carson, Thom, Ted, Kyan and Jai to come inject some style and animation into my husband!!!!!

I used to watch "3rd Watch" but I got tired of the way they kept mis-ordering episodes and repeating. And I can no longer watch Law & Order because it has become so horribly formulaic.

And that's about all I can stomach from the TV offerings of 99 channels! }(

Clare

>Well!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo disappointed!
>
>Can I be the only one here on the boards who tunes in to A&E
>for MI5 (Spooks in the UK) Tuesdays at 9pm??????????
>
>You are missing a fabulous, incredibly realistic, chilling
>show people!
>

Spooks is very good and at times a little bit over-realistic eek!
ATB,
- Lisa :)

I am not really excited about the new shows since with 3 kids, including 2 teenagers, I never have a TV at night. But I have been watching Judging Amy and Charmed on TNT during the day and I think Judging Amy is superb. Charmed is my dirty little secret! My husband (Mr.PBS/Discovery Channel) thinks I am an idiot to watch it but it's pure excapist fun. I think of it as the new Xena and I loved that show! In the morning Charmed is doing earlier shows with Prue and in the afternoon, later shows with Paige. I am trying to piece the whole , shall we say, saga together and am having fun doing it!
Chicks's Rule! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif Bobbi

Another Survivor fan here. We have watched all seasons except the first. YIKES, that Rupert is kind of scary! Plus, I think we have a few exhibitionists this season. Bleeek!

24 is great! Can't wait for it to start.

Hubby always watches West Wing and I try to. It is hard to follow, but I do like it.

That's about it other then 20-20/DatelineNBC/Primetime when I hear something good is happenin'.

Oh yeah, I like Jay Leno and CNN too!

How VERY sad about John Ritter! My heart goes out to his family, friends and screen companions. What a tragic loss. Used to love Three's Company!

Came back to add American Idol! LOVE that show. (Clay too!)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Lets see, in no particular order:

Judging Amy
Ed
Friends
ER
Fraiser

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.