nurtrition

>glad to know others are "little piggies" too!!! i have 1 1/2
>weeks left on BFL and am determined to finish!!! I tried to be
>intense in my workouts and for cardio I WAS!!! I ran hard 3x
>week, but it was only 20 min. I don't think that is enough
>cardio.

As long as you are doing 20MAS or HIIT for 20 minutes...it is usually enough. I have found that 20 minutes of 20MAS done correctly equals mean just on the edge of throwing up...that's how hard you should pushing. That is why you only do it for 20 minutes.

Colleen

>glad to know others are "little piggies" too!!! i have 1 1/2
>weeks left on BFL and am determined to finish!!! I tried to be
>intense in my workouts and for cardio I WAS!!! I ran hard 3x
>week, but it was only 20 min. I don't think that is enough
>cardio.

As long as you are doing 20MAS or HIIT for 20 minutes...it is usually enough. I have found that 20 minutes of 20MAS done correctly equals mean just on the edge of throwing up...that's how hard you should pushing. That is why you only do it for 20 minutes.

Colleen

i run on my treadmill and by the end i am lucky i am not falling off!! but that is only for the "10" other than that my "9" was running at a 7.2. how does this compare to you? (just curious if i'm in "not pushing hard enough" denial;)

Colleen - I am so with ya' on the wt thing. I also have recently started going back to Cathe's weight work when at home. I do follow bfl pretty much when at the gym. I do think I have better results w/Cathe style though as I actually work harder without having to lift such high weight. I do like to do the pyramids tho at least once a week.

I have a dilemma this weekend as my free day is usually on saturday. But this week I am switching to Sunday since we are going to the inlaws, easter eggs etc I know I am going to have a hard time making it thru Saturday w/out cheating :p :p :p :p :p ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

I understand!!!! my free day is normally saturday also, i have bunco tonight, and friends will be getting together for basketball this weekend!!! too many opportunities for yummy food and beverages before Easter at the inlaws this will be a test for my willpower:+

I understand!!!! my free day is normally saturday also, i have bunco tonight, and friends will be getting together for basketball this weekend!!! too many opportunities for yummy food and beverages before Easter at the inlaws this will be a test for my willpower:+

I too feel your pain. I followd WW and lost 23 pounds but I was very disciplined with it. I need to lose 10 again and I'm having a hard time finding something I can stick with. I have a gigantum sweet tooth. I signed up for the Self Diet Club which is free if you buy a subscription(at a $1.00 an issue I figured I would save b/c once I buy a few at the store it almost costs me $9 to $10). Anyway, you pick your calorie range and you can change this daily if you want so if you want to eat low one day and higher the next you can. Then you can use the meal planner or enter your own foods and it keeps tack of calories, protein, carbs, and fat percentages. With the meal planner you can print a list of foods to choose from and it tells you how many from each list to eat and what serving. It kind of saves you the trouble of figuring out calories and servings on your own. I've just started this so we will see how user friendly it is but so far it seems very doable. Whatever you decide on the key is following it and that is the hard part. There are so many ladies on this forum who are so motivating. They have found a lifestyle of healthy eating and that's what I'm hoping to do. Good luck!
Angela:7

thanks for the feedback angela, i have never heard of that eating plan before... I don't have a problem with sticking to my eating for life plan I am very religious about it (the worst I have done in 11 weeks is take a bite of chicken salad made with miracle whip) so I am very proud of myself for that! It's my cheat days :p :p :p I really feel If I follow the same eating plan and switch to the Cathe videos when I finish my BFL 12 week cycle ..1 week to go!!!!! I will start seeing much better results.:D :D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.