Now that the clips are up, which do you like the best?

Which looks best now that we have clips?

• Intensity

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Sts total body

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • High reps

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Lower body blast

Votes: 20 33.3%

• Total voters

Vee

Cathlete
I had posted earlier asking which one people were most looking forward to based on the pics and descriptions. High reps was in the lead. Now that the clips are up, what do you think. I like lower body blast best now! Jumped ship from high reps which also looks great.

Hi Vee,

Tough call. I think High Reps and STS Total Body for me, but Lower Body will be killer!! I'm so excited to get them all.

Lower Body Blast, the barre at the end looks great - can't believe I chose that one!

It looks like I need to buy some gliding discs for all the strenght workouts...

Hard decision, but I loved the way Intensity looks...lower body blast second. Honestly, they all look great, so excited about these.

I voted for STS. I love a full body workout, the more the better, because now there is more to choose from. Love variety!

Janie

I have not even watched the intensity clips. I am an mma and kick max kind of gal. Killer intensity scares me.

I had thought I would like Intensity the least, but not after the clips. I can't wait for all of them now!!!!

I originally voted for the "Lower Body" workout, but after re-viewing the "Intensity" clip on my home computer (which evidently has much better speakers than my office computer, LOL!), I'd say it's now a tie between the two for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.