November 2023 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone,

This month we’ll shake things up with 2 weeks of split routines. On split days you’ll be performing both cardio and weights on the same day. You can choose to do the whole workout from start to finish, or do the cardio and weight portions at different times during the day. On the two weeks that you aren’t focused on split routines, you’ll do your weights and cardio on separate days during the week, but you will still finish each week with a workout that includes both. This mix will help to keep your body guessing from week to week and give your metabolism a boost. One recovery day and one off day have been included per week, but the off day can be an additional recovery workout if you choose. Stay hydrated, eat well, and have fun!

Week 1
Monday... Perfect30 Perfect Pump: Upper Body
Tuesday... Perfect30 Perfect HIIT: Low Impact HIIT
Wednesday... Perfect30 Perfect Pump: Lower Body
Thursday... Perfect30 Perfect Flow: Mobility Basics
Friday... Perfect30 Perfect HIIT: High Impact HIIT
Saturday... OFF
Sunday ... Low Impact Series - AthleticTraining

Week 2
Monday... 4DaySplit - Boot Camp
Tuesday ... 4DaySplit - Higher Intensity Step
Wednesday... STS 2 Active Recovery
Thursday... 4DaySplit - Kickbox
Friday... 4DaySplit - Lower Intensity Step
Saturday... OFF
Sunday… CrossFire

Week 3
Monday... Ripped with HiiT - Lift It Hit It Back, Biceps & Shoulders
Tuesday... Ripped with HiiT - Low Impact HiiT Two
Wednesday... Ripped with HiiT - Lift It Hit It Chest, Triceps & Shoulders
Thursday... Perfect30 Perfect Flow: Yoga Strength & Flexibility
Friday... Ripped with HiiT - Lift It HiiT It Legs
Saturday... OFF
Sunday... Low Impact Series - AfterBurn

Week 4
Monday... Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp | Legs & Glutes
Tuesday... Fit Split Low Impact Cardio | Metabolic Conditioning
Wednesday... STS 2 Mobility 2
Thursday... Fit Split Shred Cardio | Push Day
Friday... Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio | Pull Day
Saturday... OFF
Sunday... To The Max8563DB23-32C4-49AF-947B-4D776F0CC7D6.png

Thank you!!!

I do have a question....I see the last week has split routines, but where is the other week with split cardio and weight on the same day? Or maybe I'm reading the description incorrectly?

I do have a question....I see the last week has split routines, but where is the other week with split cardio and weight on the same day? Or maybe I'm reading the description incorrectly?
I believe it is Week 2 with the 4 Day Split Series. You do the entire workout including the Heavy Weights sections. So, for Monday it is Boot Camp + Heavy Weights Biceps & Triceps.

Thanks Cathe... interesting rotation! I'm finishing up the Xtrain/STS2.0 8 week rotation this November but may do this one in December as I like doing the "splits" in December... CTX, BB Timesaver, 4DS & Fit Split... so this may be a good substitute.

Thanks Cathe! I am finishing up the October rotations. I will start this one on Monday. I like the mix of workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.