Nov. Butt Rotation Check In

I'm checking in now for yesterday and today. I ended up having too bad of DOMS from PUB so I did Leaner Legs and Abs yesterday. Today was disc 32 of STS. I'm surprised Cathe doesn't have the one legged squat thrusts in any other workouts-they are fun and tough!

I'm looking forward to Afterburn tomorrow.

Beth

Today did the STS Plyo Legs.... for the first time in this rotation I did not have the time to finish this all the way. Did 1/2 and will get back on track tomorrow. Afterburn....oh my gonna love this one......perfect name for this workout!!!

No workout in today. I was planning on Party Rockin' Step #2 but we were supposed to be raking leaves all day and I thought that would be enough exercise. We have an annual Leaf Day at my in laws but my father in law ended up in the hospital for shortness of breath and tightness in his chest. Well, he ended up having a catheterization and a stent put in. So I didn't do much work but take care of the littlest ones, my nephew was there too and helped with food.

But I was wondering of the Daily deals today, and I know I may not get any responses in time, but I have decided to get some of them. I was going to get the LIS bundle and possibly ab circuits and PUB and/Imax 3.

I have on today's daily deals:
Rhythmic Step
Step Jump Pump
4Day Split
Gym Style Legs
HiiT
ToTheMax
Crossfire
Intensity
Travel Fit
XTrain
Hardcore Extreme
Core Max
Muscle Max
Imax 2
Loops/bands/tubing

Part of me feels like I really don't NEED any more. But I would really like some if not all the LIS, maybe I should skip the rest? Recommendations appreciated!

No workout in today. I was planning on Party Rockin' Step #2 but we were supposed to be raking leaves all day and I thought that would be enough exercise. We have an annual Leaf Day at my in laws but my father in law ended up in the hospital for shortness of breath and tightness in his chest. Well, he ended up having a catheterization and a stent put in. So I didn't do much work but take care of the littlest ones, my nephew was there too and helped with food.

But I was wondering of the Daily deals today, and I know I may not get any responses in time, but I have decided to get some of them. I was going to get the LIS bundle and possibly ab circuits and PUB and/Imax 3.

I have on today's daily deals:
Rhythmic Step
Step Jump Pump
4Day Split
Gym Style Legs
HiiT
ToTheMax
Crossfire
Intensity
Travel Fit
XTrain
Hardcore Extreme
Core Max
Muscle Max
Imax 2
Loops/bands/tubing

Part of me feels like I really don't NEED any more. But I would really like some if not all the LIS, maybe I should skip the rest? Recommendations appreciated!

Your choices are excellent. LIS is a must have.... I love that bundle. Honestly they are all great workouts. I just like having so many that by the time I repeat one I don't know whats coming :) I usually take travel fit with me on vacation since it only uses a band....I love that one too.... I am probably no help cause I would say buy them all!!!!

Celina! You're right, you are no help! :) I truly wish I could get them all like Lo Max too.

I also have:
Butt and Guts
Lo Impact Circuit
STS Total Body
Body Max 2

I'm really starting to feel like I shouldn't be getting any, but maybe the LIS because I don't have many low impact ones...

Celina! You're right, you are no help! :) I truly wish I could get them all like Lo Max too.

I also have:
Butt and Guts
Lo Impact Circuit
STS Total Body
Body Max 2

I'm really starting to feel like I shouldn't be getting any, but maybe the LIS because I don't have many low impact ones...

Can't wait to hear about what you decided on. You would love LIS....just saying ;-)

OK. I did it. I bought LIS, PUB and Ab Circuits! I decided that since I have Hardcore Extreme, I have a lot of Imax 3 and Imax 3 doesn't have many premixes. And I like the ones that have a lot and ones that are shorter than 30 min. Because sometimes that's all the time I have. :)

I wonder what is going to be on the daily deal over the next few days and will I feel the NEED to get those… :)

Since I have been waiting to hear what you decided I encouraged my DH to purchase a few things for me too.....there were a few dvds in this rotation I did not have...so happy for both of us. You will fall in love with LIS and go to it all the time.

Celina- so happy you were able to get some too!! I really hope I like it. When she first came out with it I wasn't thrilled with all low impact, thinking it wouldn't be challenging enough (then I got XTrain and AOLIH changed my thoughts on low impact!). But then I also read the reviews about the music not being great so hopefully I'll like the music, I've been wanting the afterburn for a while anyway though and I don't have any yoga...not thrilled with it since I did it once when my 12 yo was an infant, too slow and too weird "focus on the light" etc.

Which ones did you get??

Celina- so happy you were able to get some too!! I really hope I like it. When she first came out with it I wasn't thrilled with all low impact, thinking it wouldn't be challenging enough (then I got XTrain and AOLIH changed my thoughts on low impact!). But then I also read the reviews about the music not being great so hopefully I'll like the music, I've been wanting the afterburn for a while anyway though and I don't have any yoga...not thrilled with it since I did it once when my 12 yo was an infant, too slow and too weird "focus on the light" etc.

Which ones did you get??

Ladylep - I ordered the Intensity and Lower body blast. So exciting....

Did Afterburn today. Holy cow, I had forgotten how tough this one is for being low impact. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Elana,

I will join you for a December check-in. Sunday is the last day of the butt rotation for me, and I usually take Mondays as my rest day. I will be starting the December rotation on Tuesday, and will patiently be waiting to see what Cathe has scheduled. It has been super busy these last few days and that's why I haven't posted my workouts, but I have been following the rotation as posted, along with a few add-in here and there. It's my sister-in-laws birthday today, and so we are meeting up with a group for cocktails and dancing tonight. I really would rather stay home and relax. OH WELL!!! I put on a pair of my "skinny" pants to go out tonight and they fit great. This butt rotation has really worked for me!! I do have to say that I am glad to be done with all of those walking lunges though. They got me good every time!!

OK, time to get ready to go out. Enjoy your evening!!!

Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.