Nov. Butt Rotation Check In

Awesome Job!!!

I managed to do all 5 tabatas today, plus Core Max #1 (except levitations - unlike Cathe, I am only human), plus 300 walking lunges with 8-lb weights (QUOTE]

OMG you must have really eaten your Wheaties today!!! So to do all 5 tabatas is one thing but then to add on all of that other stuff - you deserve a huge high five!!
Congrats!

Did Extreme All out Low impact HIIT + 100 rep challenge - scarecrows. This has been a great rotation; I may repeat or maybe just keep adding on the 100 rep challenges & xtra stuff from this rotation.

Happy Monday all!

I've decided to just keep doing this rotation and to sub in favorite workouts when the mood strikes. I like the idea of doing more upper body 100 rep challenges during the week as well.

Today I did Cardio Supersets + Step instead of AOHILI. Cardio Supersets is just one of my favorites and I've missed it!

Keep going strong. 300 lunges tomorrow...

Beth

Hi everyone!

I haven't gotten in my workout in this morning yet. But I'm hoping to at least give the BBW a shot. I'm not sure I can squeeze in Supercuts with or w/o the BBW. My 2yo has been waking up at night, um since birth, and since my hubby's back is out, we aren't alternating anymore. So getting up at 5:30 isn't an option when I'm up 1-2 times in the night. I also need to get to bed earlier but…. Hopefully after I put the 2yo down and set up school for tomorrow or I'll just get started on the workout. It depends on how long it will take me.

But the main reason for the post before my workout is: I'm printing out the rotation so I have the BBW right next to my DVDs but I'd like to put in the substitutions or at least a couple of options. I looked back in the thread and came up with some ideas. Here are the ones I don't have with parentheses around my own sub thoughts:

Flextrain (sub Supercuts, not sure I have any other options there)
Kick Max (Kick Max portions from Hardcore Extreme Interval Blasts, 4DS Kickbox, Hardstrikes, Timesaver #4)
MMA Boxing
Knockout Rockout
Great Glutes
Lower Body Blast (Legs, Cardio Leg Blast, Gym Styles: Legs, Timesaver #5, Butt and Guts, there might be others I have that I'm not thinking of…)
PUB (any upper body weights?)
Lean Legs and Abs (any leg workout?)
STS Pylo Legs (any leg workout?)
Afterburn (this is on my wish list!!)

The weight workouts I have are:
Muscle Max (not a huge fan)
Body Max
Travel Fit (could this be subbed for Flextrain??)
STS Total Body
All Xtrain
Hardcore Extreme
Time Saver
Low Impact Circuit
Step Jump Pump
Cardio and Weights

Any suggestions would be appreciated! My biggest questions aren't until Week 4 for pylo legs and after burn.

OK, gotta get the little one to bed if I want to be able to come back later to tell you all I did something!!

Today I substituted my Hiit mishmosh of Cardio Coach challenges. I do 10 sets alternating between 1 minute hard and 1 minute easy on the elliptical. For some reason, that always gets my heartrate up higher than doing any of Cathe's. I guess that is because I can't do high impact, so I often modify to low impact and it just isn't as hard as the elliptical. That's just me.

Anyway, after that I did the extended stretch from STS. I guess that with Thanksgiving coming up I will be travelling and won't be able to finish this rotation. It's been fun so far and maybe I will try it again in the future.

Angela-

Thanks for the suggestions!

About the Kickboxing, I might get burned out if I did the rotation as consistently as I could, but I have more unintentional rest days ( like today, I just didn't get to my workout, my oldest wanted to talk about Advent ideas and then my hubby and I looked at Christmas budget and possible gifts). I love step so I will likely sub in some of those.

PUB- I would love to get it, but part of me feels like I have so many wt training DVDs that I don't really NEED it. Plus, this time of year, I can't justify it.

Afterburn- so would Supercuts count? I feel that what I've heard about Afterburn, it's a lot tougher than Supercuts. What about Cardio and Weights or 4DS or Step Jump Pump or Hardcore Extreme whichever one is the circuit or Low impact circuit?

I've read, but not watched clips for the DVDs that I don't have. Maybe I'll try that with Pylo and after burn.

I have Drill Max as well. Not sure where or if that could be subbed in…

Again, thanks again!

Just reading and I have to say, where do you live CrazySoccerMom?? I'm near Philly and it's a cold 35º and rainy day here! I would love to be able to walk on the beach!!! I don't like the cold unless I'm skiing!

My little one woke me up at 3 something so I didn't get up until 7!! That is sleeping in for me. I'm not sure I'll be able to get a workout in today, but will try. I have to leave to have my 12 to get his cast off by 3 and then rush to Michaels as he wants to make candles for Christmas gifts, then dinner and get him out to basketball practice by 7:30. Maybe I'll be able to get one in after I put the little one to bed around 8. I would love to try to do it when he's napping but I may fall asleep with him!! Maybe I can try to do some of the BBW here and there before dinner...

I printed out the butt rotation with my subs in it and my 9yo saw it on the printer since he had to type up his paper and was giggling about the name of our rotation!! :)

Today I did Hard Strikes + all 3 tabatas in the Heavy Bag bonus. I don't have a heavy bag but I use gloves with 1 lb weights & just go all out. I could really feel it in the core & arms. For the sit up/push up combo in the workout, I can't keep up with Cathe & crew so I keep the remote close by; go as fast I can but pause when I fall behind so I can keep track of how many sets I've done (too hard to keep count). So it takes me a little longer but I get all the sets in. Whew!! I can finally do all the push ups on my toes. yea!!! Feeling stronger than when I first started this rotation.

Hi Everyone -
Well today was x-10 77 for me and although I kind of cheated on few of the Cardio Blast exercises I did pretty well overall! I love love love this workout. The step and the fat burning circuit are my favorites.

And today I'm supposed to start cooking for Turkey Day! So now I'm really glad I got that workout in!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi all,
Today was Hard Strikes, tabatas and lunges. I have to say I am enjoying my weighted vest very much, but oh my was I glad when the lunges were over!!!!!!!
I am having a ThanksMas Thanksgiving/Christmas at my house on Thanksgiving, my parents are leaving for the winter for Florida :-( I have been so busy getting ready I haven't been able to check in much. I caught back up tonight and it looks like we are all still working hard!!!
Great Job to All!!!!!!

Hi! I got in super cuts and BBW in!! I didn't think I would be able to do it especially because super cuts was a lot harder than I remember. Those sit outs, kick outs and the last one with sit ups and push ups, which I end up doing on my knees after the first set, are super tough! I'm sure I'll be felling it tomorrow! Tomorrow is X10, I've never done 3 parts before only one at a time. I'm thinking about X54 step, low impact and fat burning, I think the last one is. It will mainly depend on time I think.

Hi! I got in super cuts and BBW in!! I didn't think I would be able to do it especially because super cuts was a lot harder than I remember. Those sit outs, kick outs and the last one with sit ups and push ups, which I end up doing on my knees after the first set, are super tough! I'm sure I'll be felling it tomorrow! Tomorrow is X10, I've never done 3 parts before only one at a time. I'm thinking about X54 step, low impact and fat burning, I think the last one is. It will mainly depend on time I think.

I just love the x-10 you mentioned above (step/low impact/fat burning)! It is my favorite!!! Have a great workout!

For me today is STS Disk 2 (Back/Tris) and a 30 minute run.

Happy Holidays to all!

Happy Wednesday

Just finished PUB and added in the Hip Thrust Challenge. Love that workout, she gets in and gets it good and quick.
Hope you all have a great workout today. I am so jealous of those living by a beach or even just in warm weather....it is going to stay in the 20 s here in the Midwest......

Want to continue the check in for DEC?

Hi Everyone,
I was hoping that you all would want to continue the check in for Dec? Even if we dont' do a BUN rotation I just have loved this check in. I do so much better when I have a group or someone to be accountable to!

I'll start it on Sunday Dec. 1 and call it Dec Butt Rotation Check In.....join me!

Have a great holiday everyone!
Elena

I like having a check in too, Elena. No one in my immediate family/family does Cathe and usually have no idea what I'm talking about. My husband asked me what I was doing last night and I said I have another 140 lunges to do before I'm done. He was like What???!!! So it's nice having you all here doing them too and knowing what I'm talking about! That being said, I'm off to do PUB. My usual holiday workout is Bootcamp original. It's one of my traditions. So I will probably sub that for whatever is on tomorrow's schedule.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I'm up for the Dec. Butt Rotation challenge.

Beth

I'm totally up for the December bun challenge!! I was wondering what I was going to do when you all were finished with this one and I'd still Ben on week 2!! So, there will be a new thread started or just continuing with this one? Either is fine with me!

I hope to get x10-->x54 in before dinner. As soon as I get Comcast fixed up. Switched for fits 3.5 weeks ago and they still haven't switch over my old number! So frustrating to pay for TWO cable companies!!

I just did X10 but only got through step and low impact when my husband came he and I needed to tell him about the phone fiasco and never got back to it. But I think I could have but I do feel the pain from yesterday's BBW!

Happy Thanksgiving

Lean Legs and Abs complete. I too am totally in for another butt rotation. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving....and lets be thankful, that thanks to each other and Cathe our bottoms are a little bit tighter :)

I didn't think I'd be able to do it with my legs and bum feeling they way that they do but I did it!! To The Max and BBW! And I timed it today:11 min. for me.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.