Nov. 21st - any Canadians still not receive their LIS yet

MommaPew

Cathlete
I thought it might be interesting to see who at this point has not rec'd their dvd's yet. 4 weeks and counting now...:confused:

I got so excited last night when I opened my mail box and saw the postal key sitting there. I thought "yeah they're here" but instead when I opened the oversize mail box (I have a central community box) it was just an extra large calendar my last real estate agent mailed me. I was so disappointed:(

I thought it might be interesting to see who at this point has not rec'd their dvd's yet. 4 weeks and counting now...:confused:

I feel so bad for you! Would it be held up at Customs? Have you tracked the shipment? Hope you get it VERY SOON!!!! Happy Thanksgiving.:)

Yes, I'm still waiting. Since its taking so long SNM is mailing me another set. At this point I just figure my original order got lost or misplaced somewhere! I'm not expecting the replacement set until sometime next week.

Gosh I feel so bad for you. Or is it BADLY??? I've been sick the past 3 weeks with a horrible cough...had I known I wouldn't have been able to use mine all that time, I prob could have mailed you mine to use! :p Good Luck and hope the 2nd. set gets there quickly! They are so worth the wait but your wait is waaaay too long! :eek:

I'm doing the happy dance here :D:p:D
My replacement set mailed on Nov. 21st has ARRIVED!

Also, I have a notice to p/u at the post office. I think it must be my order from mid-November that I placed for Xmas gifts!

I can't wait to try these out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.