NOV 06' Rotation...Shock Your Body

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! What an incredibly busy day it has been. I'm flat out exhausted. But before I hit the hay I just wanted to let you know that I posted the NOV 06 Rotation in our rotation forum which features all the new workouts.

I hope those of you who have received your workouts are enjoying them. Everyone else who didn't get them yet, it won't be too much longer. We are cranking them out as fast as we can. I will try to get on the forums and post over the weekend but I really want to focus heavily on shipping as much as possible so that we can get every last order out the door ASAP!

Our poor UPS guy is overwhelmed with each and every pick up....talk about getting a workout!!!!!

Good night and Happy Weekend!

Thank You, Cathe!!!

Cathe:

You are too good to us. :) Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. I am praying for you right now. I hope you sleep like a baby tonight. :*

The new rotation looks fantastic! :7 My body needs to be shocked! Which workout do you recommend for Thanksgiving?

Love and hugs to you and your staff. :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Thank You, Cathe!!!

Cathe...you truly are a Wonder Woman!!! Thanks you so much for all your hard work for us...:)

Thanks Cathe! I get my order on Monday and I can't wait to try them and this new rotation out.

You guys are the best!

Cathe-
You are indeed a wonderwoman and I must say one of the most thoughtful and forgiving people I have ever met/not met!:D
Thank you too you and your team! You are perfect the way you are!
Thanks for the awesome rotation.... I know how long it takes to come up w/ those! Do you EVER SLEEP?????????

Thanks Cathe for all you do for us. The rotation looks great. I'll get my DVD's on Monday and begin my rotation on Wed. Thank you also for the gift, your generosity is appreciated.

Thanks Cathe! :)

How do you do it all? I am truly amazed at the energy you have. I haven't received my workouts yet, but when I get them I'm jumping in on this rotation. :)

The UPS man is probably sore today and glad of a break...hehehe.;-)

Cathe thank you,

I love the shock your body theme, just what I need }(
I'm going right over to check it out!
You really are the BEST :D
Look out Mr. UPS guy there's a lot of very fit Ladies
after you right now:eek:

Cathe you are Wonder Woman, Super Girl and a Hero to us all.
Take care, Brigitte:)

Cathe,

You go over and beyond the call of duty. Just an amazing business woman. I for one love the treatment, and you have my business forever.

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

I hope you managed to get yourself a good night sleep. My gosh, you sure deserved it:eek: Just wanted to say Thanks so much for going all out on the new workouts and getting them to us as quickly as possible. Also, Thanks for the rotation. Helen

Cathe, you are simply The Best. Thank you for all of your hard work. I can't wait to check out the Nov.06 Rotation.

Iris

Hello Cathe.
Thank you for the rotation for the new workouts and the forum. Until this update, I never ventured there before on that forum. Thank you for your time, in this busy season, to even think about that.
Now, it's always good to be kind to your UPS man, we spoil ours at work plus DHL and FedEx too.

May you get some much needed rest soon!

Cathe, thank you so much for all you do for us. You are simply the best. You will always have my business. (I have every video)

I can't believe this is the first time I am posting in a long time but just reading the postings for the past few weeks I just wanted to give you a virtual hug.

May God Continue to bless you and your family.

Denise Merchant:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.