Not scared or nervous anymore!

lilsassy

I received my Body Fusion & Basic Step today and I am already hooked. I did Body Fusion today and I will have to up the weights and us a six inch step but what a great workout! I use to hate step until I found the Firm and now I have found something more challenging and intense. The credit card will be smoking now!

Yay! Have fun! I really liked the first Cathe workouts I tried. Then, I kept ordering and ordering until I had them ALL!! I was also surprised at how fast and how much my endurance level increased.

:)

The only thing to be nervous or scared about is the amount of money you're going to be spending on your new purchases. You know you are going to buy everything anyway so go for it all at once and save on one time shipping. LOL

Glad you enjoyed BS/BF!! I think it is fun too. Since then I have gotten ME which I love. Today did HSTA for the first time WHEW!! But again love, love,love it. KPC will be tomorrow for the first time. Oh and did I say I preordered the hard core series? As you can see I've gone mad. Mu ha,ha,ha,ha }( !!!!

don't tell dh :eek:

Catherine

My card has been on fire since late April. I just ordered 4 more today. I think I have only 3-4 more workouts to get and I'll have the whole collection!:p

So Dorothy, this is the mad path I've been lead down??? At this rate I might as well go for broke. Maybe I'll get a raise or better yet win the lottery to support my habit ;-)

Catherine

I did Bootcamp today. I love it!!! Already I have noticed that my endurance has improved. Until May, I had been strictly doing The Firm, but felt that I needed to work on my aerobic capacity. After doing Cathe workouts, I have already seen results in this area. Tomorrow, I think I will put in a Timesaver workout. I'm already thinking that I will have to have all of Cathe's workouts.

Debbie

Debbie,
I am doing the same. Been an advid firmie for almost a year. Want to increase the intesity up a notch. Now I am trying to decide which to get next either CTX or the TS series. Any suggestions?

thanks
Catherine

Catherine,

I have been seriously thinking about the CTX series. I've been watching the video clips of it (over and over, aren't they great?) and considering this to be my next purchase. OMG, I am addicted!

:)

I LOVE THE CTX. I LOVE ALL THE STEPS EXCEPT ALL STEP. THE KICKBOX IS GREAT. YOU HAVE A WEIGHT TRAINING IN THIS DVD. YOU CAN USE THIS WORKING TOGETHER OR YOU CAN DO STEP AND WORK ONE ARMS PART AFTER(TRICEP AND STEP, BICEPS AND STEP...)YOU HAVE ABS TOO. I WOULD PREFER TO BUY THE BODY AND THE BLAST SERIES. I HAVE ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THE 3 DVD OF BODY BLAST. THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN, THE MUSIC IS VERY MOTIVAITING AND CATHE, WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY ABOUT CATHE, SHE MAKES THE TIME FLY. I AM WAITING THE PYRAMIDS BUT HAVE YOU TRIED ME? IT IS AN AWESOME WEIGHT TRAINING. I DO NOT HAVE ALL THE CARDIO STEP OF CATHE BUT STEP BLAST IS THE BEST STEP WORKOUT I HAVE DONE. IT MAKES YOU SWEAT BUT IS TERRIBLY FUN. I HOPE THIS HELP YOU. HAVE FUN.

Lilsassy,
congratulations. you have just purchased an item that should give you a great return on your dollar. The DVD you mention is like a Cathe safety blanket - - I can pull it out almost any time, no matter how I am feeling - and it is always FUN. :) Enjoy, and enjoy all SNM's other offerings too.
Kathy

Well I bit the bullet too. I just ordered the entire Intensity series. I landed a new job yesterday and this was the present to myself. These will be my maiden voyage into Cathe. I'm really looking forward to receiving them.

I take an advanced step class on Saturdays. About 6 months ago I had discovered the FIRM and really got into it as a complete change of what I was used to. I had found because of my schedule I was unable to get physically into the health club to workout as often as I wanted.

I have a bench, barbells, a full step, powerblocks and stability ball. Oh and the Fanny Lifter. All were used except for the step which I love to do and the stability ball which I never got a feel for. Hopefully that will change.

I came to realize I prefer someone telling me what to do. Now I combine my DVDs with my regular weight trainig and my health club looking to finally achieve my goal of bodyfat loss and that beautiful muscle I so long for.

I WILL reach my goals!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.