Not really an NY Giant fan, but...

I'm not a football fan. I don't love nor hate football. But weren't the Patriots caught cheating? Edie

The best part about that final TD is that it gave me the win in our football pool at our party-- the best $125.00 I ever won!!!

That was the frosting on the Patriot's cake of defeat!!

:9 :9

Doreen

>Can not stand Tom Bratty(!!).

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I'm curious what exactly Tom Brady did to warrant this insult from you.

<Why does everyone hate the team that does so well? And why would you harbor so much anger towards them?>

I haven't seen much in the way of anger. It's a bunch of overpaid men in tights running around chasing a pigskin. I think people just like to see the underdog win, because the media dismissed the Giants outright. It reminds me of the the 1995 Stanley Cup. The sportscasters already decided the Red Wing won before the games were even played. Then the Devils swept (actually spanked) the Red Wings. Sometimes the favored team doesn't get a ring....just a nice big slice of humble pie.

"It's not a perfect season if you don't win the Super Bowl" said one of the commentators on Sunday. :7 Go Giants!

>>Can not stand Tom Bratty(!!).
>
>You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I'm curious
>what exactly Tom Brady did to warrant this insult from you.

1) He ditched his pregnant girlfriend for a trophy-supermodel and 2) On a tv interview his temper tantrums, where he throws furniture whenever he gets "upset" by "things", was discussed at length.

Compare Brady to a class-act like Brett Favre and there IS no comparison. Brady's a talented quarterback, no doubt, but there's nothing to RESPECT about him as a man. Maybe he'll grow up but he's running a little late if he hopes to get there on time.

While I do mot watch football, or any sport regularly, I did watch the superbowl. Bottom line, the Giants outplayed the Patriots. The defence held Tom Brady at bay, and it paid off! Manning also did a super job at the end!

BTW, DH is a Miami fan, and was so happy that the Doplhins undefeated season record wasn't broken!:7

Ann Marie

Whe you're still throwing the football in the 4th quarter up 52-0 against the Redskins, when you're doing the same against the Bills the same season, you tend to inspire ill feelings. On top of that, they were caught cheating.

And people like Randy "I play when I feel like playing Moss" don't deserve a ring, in my opinion. How quickly some people forget that Moss actually bumped a police officer in Minnesota, and pretty much laughed off the fine.

If my team signed Randy Moss, they wouldn't be my team anymore.

"When you're still throwing the football in the 4th quarter up 52-0 against the Redskins..."

I LOVED it when they did that!!!!

<<It's a bunch of overpaid men in tights running around chasing a pigskin.>>

But I like the tights!! What better to show off some nice athletic glutes! That's what makes football so appealing.

I suppose we could get rid if the tights...but only if they wear something like loin cloths...yeah...loin cloths...that would be like watching a new version of "300" every Sunday...yeah... :9

**runs out of thread to start petition to Roger Goodell**

I don't know Gayle...I see too many guys on the field that could probably have the nickname "Refrigerator" or "Biggie" that kinda ruins the whole athletic glutes thingy

><<It's a bunch of overpaid men in tights running around
>chasing a pigskin.>>
>
>But I like the tights!! What better to show off some nice
>athletic glutes! That's what makes football so appealing.
>
>I suppose we could get rid if the tights...but only if they
>wear something like loin cloths...yeah...loin cloths...that
>would be like watching a new version of "300" every
>Sunday...yeah... :9
>
>**runs out of thread to start petition to Roger Goodell**

Yea, but a lot of those guys really need to work out. There's a lot of flab out there. If I were being paid what they're paid to do what they do I would make being and looking fit a priority.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.