Not getting e-mail updates

gogigi

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or SNM,
I am getting e-mail messages from you sent to my old e-mail address, which I don't have everyday access to anymore. I signed up on your website to receive e-mails with my new e-mail address but nothing is sent to that address. How can we fix this? Thanks so much! Oh, I checked and it's not getting sent to spam.
Angela

No, I still don't get them at all either. Still have my old e-mail addy. I think a lot of folks have brought this up. I'm sure they're working on it. :confused:

I didn't get them either until I went to "USER CP" spot & selected that I wanted updates on forums I subscribed to e-mail notifications. ;)

I didn't get them either until I went to "USER CP" spot & selected that I wanted updates on forums I subscribed to e-mail notifications. ;)

I've done that. I'd really like to get updates to my correct e-mail address. If there's something else I need to do please let me know Cathe or SNM.

Should I be posting this question somewhere else? Is this a customer service thing? Bumping again....:)

Last edited:
This is of no help to you, but I never got the updates. I just thought maybe they had quit that. Then one day either last week or the week before, they just started coming through. I didn't make any changes. Maybe that will happen to you?? Good luck.

Thanks Shana. I was hoping this would at least be acknowledged but I'm sure Cathe/SNM is as busy as can be right now. I just want to get updates to my working e-mail address.

Hi Cathe or SNM,
I am getting e-mail messages from you sent to my old e-mail address, which I don't have everyday access to anymore. I signed up on your website to receive e-mails with my new e-mail address but nothing is sent to that address. How can we fix this? Thanks so much! Oh, I checked and it's not getting sent to spam.
Angela

Did you go to http://www.cathe.com/signup_list_17.htm and register your new email address?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.