NO!!!!! Just broke my ankle today, and the new DVDs are coming!!

Sorry to hear that . Take your time in healing and don’t rush! You can spend the time recovering by watching all of the Step Boss workouts, when you feel ready you will already know them!!

Jen Den

Thanks, Jennifer. Looks like it'll be mat workouts for a while ;=).

Jen Den, I was actually thinking this last night, looking for the positives in this situation, lol.

Fell down the stairs at home, was wearing socks, which is a big no-no with these stairs. Just hoping it heals fast so I can get on these new workouts. Hope my body knows it had better get on the healing process stat!
Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that Lauren! Heal well and when you’re ready I’ll be there :)

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone. I so can't wait to get busy with your new series, Cathe, and have told my ankle it's to get on the mend stat. Be careful out there, guys, and no socks on stairs!!!

Just take it easy and don't try to get back too soon. I broke my wrist almost exactly one year ago. Make sure to ease back into your workouts. I had just received my LITE last year when I got injured.

My Father in Law broke his hip by wearing socks only on a hardwood floor. Wearing just socks causes a lot of injuries.

I hope your recovery goes well. I am sure you will be back to Step Boss between 6 to 9 months from now.

Oh no! Hope you're on the mend quickly!

I hurt my back the other day, and I'm still hoping it will feel good enough to try the workouts when they arrive. But if not, I will rest up until I'm ready.

Amy, I've been warning everyone about the socks "menace" for the last couple of days. Hope your father-in-law heals well.

Jodi, not you too! There should be a law against getting hurt for the holidays, especially when new Cathe workouts are on the way!

Fell down the stairs at home, was wearing socks, which is a big no-no with these stairs. Just hoping it heals fast so I can get on these new workouts. Hope my body knows it had better get on the healing process stat!
I'm so sorry!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery;)

Gosh darn it! And the timing...dang.

I recently injured a rib and had to take 3 weeks off, and it was so frustrating but it would have been much worse if I had brand new Cathe step workouts burning a hole in my pocket.

But you will heal, and the workouts will be there once you are well!

You will conquer, love Your positive attitude. I had impinged shoulder and just did mat and lower body for many months. Took about 9 months before I could even start again with 3 & 5 pounders. wishing you a speedy recovery!

Thanks, guys. You're all so inspiring. Great to be a part of a group of people who forge on regardless of setbacks, with the eye on prize - your best fitness!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.