No exercises listed for disc 24

SteppnStrong

Cathlete
I tried all the discs, and they all came up fine, and I was able to see the workout printable log for them all too EXCEPT for disc 24. It came up totally blank for the initial listing and had no button to push for the printable log.
Thought you'd need to know.

Last edited:
From where you're reading, go to the VERY TOP of the page.
Click on "Workout Manager"
Calendar will appear.
You may need to logon (same user ID & password as here), but maybe not necessary. Not sure.
Click on any number in the calendar(a date). This is really for you to add a planned workout on that day.
Click on "Add New" at the far right of the STS DVD line.
A pop-up window will come up, and it'll be blank.
At the top of that page, choose which disc (drop down menu).
When you've selected a disc, the page below will fill with the exercises and other stuff.
At the VERY BOTTOM of that page is a button for "Print and Save Workout Card"
Click on that and you'll get a printable sheet for you to write on during your workout.

For disc 24, the initial page of exercises doesn't appear, and there's no button for "Print and Save" either, but all the rest of the discs for STS are there.

The Abs workouts aren't on the listing at all, only the purely weights workouts so far.

Happy to help. :)

I tried all the discs, and they all came up fine, and I was able to see the workout printable log for them all too EXCEPT for disc 24. It came up totally blank for the initial listing and had no button to push for the printable log.
Thought you'd need to know.

Thanks for letting us know. We will fix that just as soon as we fix the login issue and some other major bugs first.

Hmmm...when I schedule a workout in the workout mananager...I don't get any of the exercises showing at all for the dvd's..am I doing something wrong?? :confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.