New Workouts Announced in Blog

New Workouts Announced in Blog--Wow!!!!

Cathe:

Wow! This sounds amazing! :7 I am so glad I decided to embrace the heavy weights and toss the scale! ;-) Will these workouts still be available on DVD? Will the new software be essential, or will these workouts be effective without it? I am very interested in the software but am limited by a dial-up connection.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: New Workouts Announced in Blog--Wow!!!!

WOW!!! Cathe, you have blown my mind!!!!:+ In a really good way:7 :7 Can't wait to preorder, even though I just started the Nov. rotation and am LOVING the new workouts!!

You rock!

Deanie

eta: I would like a workout blender option:) thanks

RE: New Workouts Announced in Blog--Wow!!!!

Hi Heather.....These are all available on DVD. Btw, I also forgot to mention that a stretch workout will accompany STS.

I Am So Excited and Ready to Preorder!!!

Cathe:

I love your stretch workouts. :) Thank you for including one with this series! :* Be sure to check your inbox when you have time. I think you will smile when you read the message I sent yesterday. ;-) I asked a few quick questions but also wrote that I am so tired of planning rotations and trying to figure out what works for my body. I was wishing I could find a personal trainer to plan rotations for me with your workouts! It looks like God answered my prayers! :)

I was not expecting to be excited about this announcement because I am still in the honeymoon stage with the 4-Day Split. :) You have blown me away! I am surprised beyond description! :7 The 4-Day Split is my breakthrough series, and 2008 will be the year I finally get in shape for good! :7 Glory! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Cathe, my hero, my trainer, YOU ARE AWESOME! I'm so excited I feel like a five year old waiting for Christmas. Thanks so much. I'm all over the pre-order. Coleen

RE: You know what would be really cool?

Ooops, deleting b/c my question was stupid.

That said, can't wait! :p :+ :)

OMG!!!! How thrilling!!!! This announcement just MADE MY WEEK! Very exciting. Thank you so much for all your hard work and innovation. This series sounds so awesome (complicated, but awesome!)

Cathe,

Coming out of the lurker closet to say WOW!!!!! And just curious, will Brenda be able to participate in the filming of these? I would really miss her if she wasn't there!

Janet

Hi Cathe!

This is truly exciting!!!! :7 I have really embraced heavy weight training, and I love the results I am getting from it. I do have a question. With this system, will we be inserting our own workout for cardio or will that be a part of it? I don't mind using the step cardio workouts I already have from you. You are the best and my fitness level has greatly improved since I've started doing your workouts. I love 4DS. It is so much fun and challenging!

Thanks, Cathe, for making high quality, effective, and fun workouts that I look forward to getting out of bed in the morning to workout.

Cathe,

These sound fabulous!!! This sounds like your best series yet! I would definitely like a workout blender with these. Being able to choose 16 exercises would make things much better. I only used the workout blender a couple of times in Body Blast because you could only choose six exercises. But I would like this option.

I like the fact that you're mixing the original workouts with new exercises throughout the series to keep things challenging and will help prevent burnout and boredom.

Marcy

This is an awesome idea Cathe! I will be so happy to use your new system to see muscle gains. Thank you for raising the bar and keeping us on our toes. You are such a great motivator and I know the new series will reflect that:)

I am also excited to see you will be doing a new stretch workout:D

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Truly awesome, Cathe! Thank you! This is exactly what I was hoping for from you. I cannot wait! Hoping DH can pre-order me STS for my April birthday!

One question, will there be cardio workouts in the new series? With a focus on weight training, I imagine it won't be cardio heavy, but I'm thinking there will be some.

ETA: It's been brought up at VF - the blog says "Cathe Gets Serious in 2008." You weren't serious before? I'm scared! LOL!

Hope the flexibility stuff will include yoga inspired stretches. I'm loving your yoga style from the stretches in the 4DS. Keep on rocking Cathe!

OMG Cathe. I'm so excited:) :) I can't wait until it's time to order, I already sent DH the blog so he doesn't forget;-) You have truly outdone yourself and that picture, while you look great, it is very intimidating,I'm scared:eek:

WOO HOO!!! I am beyond excited about the STS workouts :D

I was very close to buying a similar program from another instructor. I'm so FREAKING GLAD I didn't. I would much rather have yours ;). This will make a nice little birthday present. :D

P.S. I love that there's no mention of [font color=red size=/1]cardio[/font] :p

P.S.S. I have never used the workout blender and I really don't have strong feelings about it one way or the other. I prefer the ease of doing your workouts and premixes as produced, so I hope ready-made premixes will continue to be an option.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.