New Video Clarification

Hi Cathe -- I love all of your ideas, although I'd say that with all the new weights-oriented workouts in the Intensities, I would be most interested in new Cardio. I am curious about the Push/Pull method though. -- Stylized Step sounds wonderful (I just love RhStep) -- A new Kickboxing workout would be great! (and I'd love it if it were easily divided into two 30 or 45 minute workouts for time-crunched days) -- I like the Intro to Cathe idea too -- would be nice for those days when I just don't have the usual umph (coming off of vacation, out of sickness, didn't get enough sleep, etc.) -- just as long as it's a full workout and not a lot of talking to set things up so that it wouldn't be boring after a few tries (not that I would ever accuse you of being boring, but I know that other beginner videos tend to not have a high re-playability).

My baby is sucking on my arm, so I guess I should go feed him :). Thanks for asking for our input! -- Renee

Thanks for clarifying Cathe!

Wow! After reading all these posts I realize how simply AMAZING you are! You have produced sooooo many terrific videos! We are so thankful for you:)

I agree with almost all the other posts! First off I vote for INTENSITY please!!!! Would love to see more cardio plus a couple strength tapes. Like the idea of something in between PS and S&H but super tough and include Supersets!

Here's a quick of summary of my wish list...
1. INTENSE
2. Imax3 or Intensity Series 2?
3. Lots of CARDIO!
4. Tough wt training
5. Circuit Max 2??? Something like C&W but tougher?
6. Definitely a kickbox video!
7. CTX 2?
8. More abs on ball!
9. More floor work! I also have probs w/lunges due to knees! LOVE the floor work in PLB!

I think the intro to Cathe is great for new comers. I probably wouldn't buy it but I am sure many would appreciate it!

I am already sooooo excited! Can't wait! Put me on your pre-order list! I am there!

I would LOVE to see an intense floor cardio tape! I would like a floor cardio that wasn't as "jumpy." It is amazing what a great workout you can get just by doing basic moves with good form, and incorporation full range of motion and arm movements. I love workouts that make me feel like I'm dancing!

I am also among those who'd like to see a Cardio Kicks 2. (Actually, this sort of makes the point of my first suggestion nicely ;-) ).

And how about Boot Camp - Part 2?

How about a contest whereby "ask cathe" users could participate in the videos? (Okay, dreaming here, but that would be the BOMB!)

Thankyou Cathe for making us feel like we can play a part in choosing what you decide to make.

1)I would love a long step workout with all new choreography. I have been using the all step option premix from Cardio and Weights because I wished you had come out with a new Step workout that was long. I love Rhythmic Step and Step Works. But please use new music from what the CIA workouts use. I loved the music you chose for the Intensity series.

2)I really love mixing step with lower body. Like the middle part of Bodymax where you do step, then a little interval and then do lower body work like squats, lunges,ect. I would love a workout like this. Sort of similiar to Cardio and Weights but more focused on Lower body and longer than the middle part of Body Max. Or make a BodyMax 2??

3)Weight training using giant set techniques using the 12,10,8 reps pyramid system. You could choose to do 4 or 5 exercises in the same muscle group. Sort of like the giant shoulder work you did in Pyramid upper body. By the way, the Pyramid tapes are awesome.

4)An all lower body leg workout where you giant set. Start with leg press then do squats, then lunges plies,ect. 5 exercises or so. Then finish up with tough floorwork like inner and outer thigh work and butt work. Finish off with abs. It could be programed to do standing legs one day and then floor the next if people are short on time. That way we could hit the legs every day but doing different exercises.

Whatever you choose, I thankyou Cathe! You really are fun to workout with at home.

SLL

I'll buy anything Cathe makes, but here are a just a few things I would LOVE to see:

1) heavy strength work - something like S&H perhaps but with a 10-5 lift-lower count. There are so many endurance workouts out there and so few purely strength workouts, so I would love another great strength series to add to my rotations.

2) hour-long step - I love the idea of a stylized step workout. RS is my favorite!

I have some other ideas, but those are my top picks. I also would enjoy a long athletic stretch video, advanced/intense low-impact hi/lo, or a BOSU workout.

Hi Cathe,

I would really, really love it if you can produce the following four workouts:

1. Low Impact, high intensity cardio
2. Imax3
3. Circuit Max 2
4. Cardio Kicks

Keep up the good work with chaptering - it's amazing. I love those time crunch options available in the Intensity Series.

Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.