New to Cathe

jannylee

Hi there:

I am looking for some advice. I am new to Cathe and do not have any of her exercise videos. I do exercise with the Firm videos and like them, but have been told that Cathe's videos are fantastic.

I exercise 5 times a week and would like to add a couple of videos of Cathe's to my existing collection. My focus is sculpting and would like to add Cathe's weight videos. My question is would the pyramding videos be a good choice?

Thanks.
Janet:)

Welcome Janet :)
I'm not Not Cathe either, but.....
The pyramids are a great choice and so is Power Hour. If you get Power hour on DVD you get MIS and Body Max too. This will give you several oppurtunities to mix things up.

Judy
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

Welcome Janet!...not Cathe either and a former Firm user myself. The Pyramids are a great choice. I am getting the Pure Strength DVD tomorrow so I can't comment. But if you want to kick it up a notch the Slow & Heavy series is awesome. Cathe's videos are fantastic and I very rarely use the Firm anymore unless I want a less intense workout....Carole

The Pyramid Upper/Lower was my first Cathe. I am a former FIRMIE also. You will definitely love Cathe intensed workouts. They are so different from the FIRM.

Hi and welcome to Cathe:) The Pyramid is my favorite out of all of Cathe's weight and I have them all:) Also for a total Body workout I love ME which is an endurance type of workout.

Hi Janet! Nice to hear from you. I think you will enjoy the Pyramid workouts as well as the Pure Strength Series. If you want a total body workout all in one workout, then you could try Power Hour, Muscle Endurance, or Maximum Intensity Strength. If your short on time and you want total body all in one then try Push Pull and Supersets. Be sure to watch our video clips of these workouts to help you with your decision. Good Luck!

Hi Janet,

As of a few weeks ago, I was also new to Cathe. Isn't she great? I posted a similar question and got some very helpful advice. Many people said that Pure Strength is a good start. The moves are basic and uncomplicated but very effective. If you choose PS, there are 3 workouts- Strong Legs & Abs (64 min), Chest, Shoulders & Triceps (41 min), and Back, Biceps & Abs (46 min). I purchased the DVD and like it very much.

Power Hour is also a great total body workout and is great if you don't have enough time to strength train on 3 separate days or as an addition to the PS Series. I also like the Power Hour DVD because it includes Maximum Intensity Strength, another weight video.

Good luck!
Gina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.