New to Cathe, would like video suggestions

AshleyB

Hello everyone, I am new to this website and Cathe. I am working on losing roughly 100 pounds, 10 down so far. I am a new first time mother, and have roughly 25 more pounds to lose before I am at pre-pregnancy weight. What are the best videos for fat loss? I am currently working out 4-5 days a week to The Firm workout videos, but have only been doing this for about two weeks, so I would say my fitness level right now is beginner because I am not able to use very much weight yet. However, I have been exercising on and off for the past five years, so I catch on quickly to new moves. If anyone could suggest a few videos to get me started, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time!

Ashley

Hi Ashley,

Cathe is just awesome, and my favorites are Cardio & Weights, Cardio Kicks, the CTX and Instesity Series(which includes the Cardio & Weights workout). I used to do the FIRM workouts too before I found Cathe. Now, I am completely hooked!

If you just want to start out with 1 or 2, Cardio & Weights and Cardio Kicks are so much fun.

Check out the Success Stories Forum and you will see how some people lost a lot of weight using Cathe.

Here's a link to one of the stories by one very remarkable person! VERY Inspirational!!!

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=30&mesg_id=30&page=

Danielle :7

Hi Ashley,

I am a Cathe newbie too and started out years ago with the Firm. I still love and do the Firm, but my emphasis now is on Cathe workouts. I have all of the PS series that really targets specific muscle groups for some serious muscle work which revs up your metabolism round the clock. For a fun, effective and empowering cardio, I do Cardio Kicks. Its tough, but you can modify many of the moves for less impact and/or intensity - Cathe shows you how. I also alternate MIC and MIS for a weighted all body day and then an all cardio day.

I had gotten to a point where I felt I was happy with my fitness level and muscular development and then Cathe "upped" that happiness level even more!

You won't be dissapointed with Cathe - give it time and the investment in that time with Cathe will give you back great rewards!

Thank you both for the video suggestions. I think I will be placing an order very soon! I can't wait to try these tapes, even though I am sure my body will be screaming at me for a few weeks. It really is true that it is so much harder to lose the darn weight than it is to put it on. Thanks again for your advice!

Ashley

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.