New to Cathe! Need Rotation Advice.

gogigi

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I am new to Cathe videos. I have ordered six videos and absolutely LOVE them! They are the best at home workout I have ever had. They will give me so much to work toward. I consider myself an advanced exerciser and I own a variety of exercise videos both cardio and strength with more emphasis on total body strength. The Cathe videos I have are: MIS, Interval Max, Step Heat, Rythmic Step, Body Max, and Circuit Max. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I could rotate these videos using just the Cathe videos mentioned? Also, how long should I use the same rotation before moving on to a new rotation? When I am able to buy more Cathe videos what would be a good addition to the above six? I want to lose about 5 more pounds and build lean muscle. I am 5 ft. 5 in. I want to keep my cardio up. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! I am so pumped about discovering Cathe. Where have I been?:+
Angela

Hi There! Here is some of my advice, take it or leave it!:)

Monday:Step Heat
Tuesday: MIS (cardio of your choice? walk,other tape etc)
Wed: Int.Max
Thursday: Circuit Max
Friday: Rhythmic Step:
Saturday: Body Max
Sunday: OFF
Body Max is a longer Tape( 1 hr 30mn) you can break it up maybe do only the cardio/legs portion one day then the next day do upper body with another form of cardio.

Hope this helps! All the nest - Susan

Hi there.

Great additions would be Cathe's CTX Series. That's a rotation in itself and it's her masterpiece!!

Her Intesity Series is GREAT too!!! They are all great fun!!

Danielle :p

:7 HI Angala, I'm happy to have found Cathe myself.
I'm new, just yesterday. I also like to exercise and
will like to know which tapes are consider beginners,
if your new to "Cathe" workout. On April 4, will be
one year Anniversary since I started training. I happy
with my results---but need to tone more.

:-( Sorry I can't help you with your question. I
appreciated any help.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.