New to cathe..first video on order

Wendy

I'm actually excited about getting my first cathe video! I'm a seasoned step vet (in the gym). They call me an "energetic stepper" (I like to bounce) and I found the step tapes currently out to move too slow and be too basic. So, someone said Cathe packs a mean whollup to a step workout, so I thought I'd try it. My first video is going to be step works. What are the opinions on this one?

Hi Wendy

I am a fellow gym stepper, too, but when I moved to a different area with not so great classes, I discovered Cathe. I think you'll definitely be pleased with Step Works. I'm sure you'll have no problem with it since you're used to gym classes. It's fun and tough, but it's doable. I'm sure this will be your first of many Cathe tapes
happy.gif
Good luck.

Emily

Hi Wendy!

...and WELCOME!!! You won't be sorry with ANY video that you order from Cathe since your are an Energetic Stepper! They are all sooo good. You may want to order either the PS series or Maximum Intensity Strength(also known as MIS) to add to your cardio workouts. Her strength tapes are wonderful. If you ever want advice on how we can spend your $$$, just let us know! We are here to please. Just kidding. Just wanted to welcome you and let you know there is lots of great advice here if you need it. Have fun with Step Works!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.