New Series? Whatever happened to Rhonda?

Rynn69

As others have mentioned, wondering if a new series will come out this year after ICE or next year? Cathe is such a workaholic, she surely does deserve a break (smile) so if we have to wait until 2017 that is ok. Also, I know (or last heard) that Rhonda Davis lives in GA, but it sure would be a definite TREAT to have her as part of the crew on a new series. She was so dynamic, just loved her. Especially with the step workouts, she was always smiling and making you feel like you were right there in the class with Cathe.

I may be wrong about this but I think Rhonda was in one of Cathe's "Live" classes. I could swear I remember her saying about a former cast member being up from Georgia.

Cathe did mention on her Facebook video that she would be announcing a series again at the end of the month during the road trip. I know at least one will have a Fit Tower workout.

Cedie was just plain fun, always seemed to be giggling.

Cedie brings the jazzy flair to the step workouts! Always looks so positive & fun while doing everything.

I cannot remember Rhonda? Is she in STS series?

Cedie brings the jazzy flair to the step workouts! Always looks so positive & fun while doing everything.

I cannot remember Rhonda? Is she in STS series?

No She is not on STS. She was cast on old workouts.

I believe the lady in question is the one in front of Jai ---on cathe's left. Here is the clip

As others have mentioned, wondering if a new series will come out this year after ICE or next year? Cathe is such a workaholic, she surely does deserve a break (smile) so if we have to wait until 2017 that is ok. Also, I know (or last heard) that Rhonda Davis lives in GA, but it sure would be a definite TREAT to have her as part of the crew on a new series. She was so dynamic, just loved her. Especially with the step workouts, she was always smiling and making you feel like you were right there in the class with Cathe.

I always wonder where Rhonda is! I liked her to! My Fav now is Amanda, and Jai!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.