New Rock Bottoms Rotation?

jcpolsky

Cathlete
Hi Cathe - Last year about this time I did the February 2011 Rock Bottoms Rotation and I got some great results. I was wondering if you'd consider re-working this rotation to include the workouts completed in the last two years? Thanks!

Updated Rockbottom rotation

Hi jcpolsky,

What a great request.

My glutes are quivering thinking how hard this request of yours could possibly be.
Hmmm ---- be careful what you are wishing for lol:D:D:D

Hi jcpolsky,

What a great request.

My glutes are quivering thinking how hard this request of yours could possibly be.
Hmmm ---- be careful what you are wishing for lol:D:D:D

I loved the February 2011 rotation. It was a few long days, but awesome results. Imagine it with LIS, XTrain, To The Max and Crossfire!

This is a great idea! I was going to look at doing that old Rock Bottoms rotation soon, but a new one would be great.

Eva

What she did an updated one when the new lower body workouts are released? Great Glutes indeed! I imagine lots of days rock'n the penguin walk!

This is a great idea! I was going to look at doing that old Rock Bottoms rotation soon, but a new one would be great.

Eva

Eva- I'm planning to do this rotation in April when I'm done with the 90 day rotation. :) I'm planning to revise on my on unless Cathe does it :)

I have the 2011 in my calender to start on Thursday, but fingers crossed that Cathe's new April rotation is a lower-body. I've done the old one and some of those days where the workouts are doubled up are tough!

I have the 2011 in my calender to start on Thursday, but fingers crossed that Cathe's new April rotation is a lower-body. I've done the old one and some of those days where the workouts are doubled up are tough!

What kind of results did you have? :)

I had great results. Definitely lifted the booty and had much more definition in my thighs. Pants also fit looser. You really have to commit to this rotation. The Bonus Butt Workout and the walking lunges are killer as well as the days with 2 workouts. Those were tough days but fortunately, there were not too many.

Terina,
Awesome! I would love to hear your results when you're done. I'm always eyeballing this rotation, but have not gotten up the gumption to commit to it yet. :eek:

Eva

Let's see - Power Scissors - You basically alternate your right and left legs front and back. You are kind of scissoring your legs front and back while jumping. Your feet switch while you are in the air.

Ice Breakers - You stand with your feet wide and jump up while your hands or elbows are coming down forcefully in front of you. Kind of like you are chopping ice.

Not sure if this helps.

Let's see - Power Scissors - You basically alternate your right and left legs front and back. You are kind of scissoring your legs front and back while jumping. Your feet switch while you are in the air.

Ice Breakers - You stand with your feet wide and jump up while your hands or elbows are coming down forcefully in front of you. Kind of like you are chopping ice.

Not sure if this helps.

Thank you so much.

Terina,
Awesome! I would love to hear your results when you're done. I'm always eyeballing this rotation, but have not gotten up the gumption to commit to it yet. :eek:

Eva

Hi Eva- Will do :D but I will be starting this rotation on the 22nd.

teri

Sounds like a plan!

Can someone send me a link to this rotation? I think I can, I think I can ...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.