NEW PUPPY ... BUT NO NAME YET! (HELP?)

Oh oops! I totally missed the part about not wanting to look through a list. (Score one for the reading teacher, eh? *lol*). Anyway, sorry for my earlier (non-helpful) post.

Like the idea of naming him after a favorite literary character. Or perhaps one of the gods from mythology.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Nikko was actually one of the names I was considering, as well as Bodhi (I also like "mystical" names) and mythical God names.

His personality is veeery friendly and hyperactive, as well as fiesty and headstrong! He was also born on HALLOWEEN!

Here's his picture btw:

Picture36.jpg

Picture35.jpg

Picture34.jpg

Oh he is cute!:7 I had a West Highland White terrier that I named "Hercules".Fit him to a "T".;)

I like the name Heather mentioned...Snickers!

I have a german shepherd named Harley. Be sure to let us know what you name him!:)

Such cuteness makes be believe in God...anyway, some yoga names - Pandu, Shiva, Jali, Tabbi, Janu, Paddi, Kali, Shakti...........I knew a pup named Pandu actually - hyper retriever, cute name......He looks like a Jali........he also could pass for a Virgil too if he's a Southern gent........Spooky would work, McDuff too (hency, Duffy)..........Oh I love puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely adorable . . .

Knew a little guy once who looked very familiar - his name was Six Pence.

Maybe find out what the word "million" is in "Yorkish" :7

He looks like he's worth much more than six pence :D

I know this is dorky (especially if you watch All My Children...LOL) I have a dog that looks very similar, except he's black... we named him Jackson Montgomery. We call him Jack except when he's in trouble, and boy do his ears go down when he hears "Jackson Montgomery!"... I know, silly. But we love him with all our hearts!

Hmmmm....lets see....Murphy, Rider, Mickey, Whiskey, Brogan, Grover....Hutchison (you can call him Hutch, or Hutchie for short)...that's all I can think of right now! Bet he's a cutie!! :)

OH he's so adorable. He looks like a Sebastian to me - dignified and refined.

Or maybe Punim, a Yiddish word meaning "cute little face"...

he is soooooooo cute. i would say zack or zackary. i already have a 2yr chi naned zoe. zack is the name of my next chi male longhair.

but i just love him....
Roxie:7

How about Dale? The famous Yorkshire "Dales" are truly beautiful, and many kilometers are designated as National Park area.

How about DALE, after the famous Yorkshire "Dales" or FILEY, after the fabulous unspoiled beach resort in Yorkshire?

Here are some unique names...CARL, TIMMY or STEVE. I have no idea why DH and I think that people names for pets are so funny but we do! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.