New Lo Impact Series from Cathe!!

You better believe it sista, I'm in!!!!!!! Barre sound like ballet which I did as a child so I'm cool with it. Yoga never tried it, but would like to start interjecting that. Spin I won't get but everything else is something new for me to try :)

Is the barre workout going to use the STS Push Pull Tower? I have a feeling I am going to have to suck up the cost of international shipping and order this.

amazon has a turbo tower on sale for 68 dollars, with free shipping. Not sure about international shipping. Might save some $$.

I'm def in! I can't wait for ALL the workouts and I'm very happy to hear the STS tower will be used too...love using it! I can't wait to get the new slider/gliders also!!! Yipppppeeee!!! I am very excited to hear that there will be a spinning workout too...geesh, seems like Christmas!

I'm in. Very excited about the yoga, barre, and SPIN yeah!!! Cathe thank you for listening to us. Can't wait.:D:D:D:D

I would preorder if they were all cardio, but it looks like there will also be yoga (don't want), barre (not interested...I don't think) and weight workouts (have enough already) in the mix, which makes it less appealing to me.

I was hoping for a group of low-impact/high-intensity cardio workouts (or maybe some cardio/weight metabolic circuits) when I first saw the annoncement.

I may end up doing what I did with the last presale and only getting some of these.

^this X100

I would preorder if they were all cardio, but it looks like there will also be yoga (don't want), barre (not interested...I don't think) and weight workouts (have enough already) in the mix, which makes it less appealing to me.

I was hoping for a group of low-impact/high-intensity cardio workouts (or maybe some cardio/weight metabolic circuits) when I first saw the annoncement.

I may end up doing what I did with the last presale and only getting some of these.

ITA. Am desperately after some purely low impact high intensity cardio workouts since there's very little out there, but have no interest in yoga or barre and am very happy with the huge selection of Cathe weight and circuit type workouts I have already. Am hoping this series will include lots of cardio only workouts that will be available separately.

Man, I was just thinking that I was done buying workouts. I mean, really, what more could she come up with? Wow, she's creating them as we requested.

You're awsome, Cathe!

amazon has a turbo tower on sale for 68 dollars, with free shipping. Not sure about international shipping. Might save some $$.

Thank your lovetocamp. You just saved me a pile of money. 68.00 instead of 129 + 97 shipping and it is delivered already. Inlaws on their way back on Monday so I should have by Tues.

More money for the presale.

I'm sorry, it's probably in a really obvious place, but could someone please tell me where to find the announcement? Thank you!!

Hermia said:
I'm sorry, it's probably in a really obvious place, but could someone please tell me where to find the announcement? Thank you!!

Hernia, here is the announcement that was on Cathe's FB page...

Hi Everyone! I have some very exciting news that I'm dying to share with you. Well, as most of you know, a request for a low impact workout series has pretty much topped the charts on the Suggestion's forum on our website. In fact, I'll even go so far as to say it is "the hot topic" over there.

Knowing this for quite some time now, I have been secretly designing an ALL LOW IMPACT series that gives intensity a whole new name. Forgive me for not sharing it with you sooner but I wanted to be sure that I had everything in order to make this series rock with new energy, new choreography, new formats and yes even a new fitness "toy"...hence my new Fitness By Cathe Slide and Glide Discs. Yes, you heard right....I'm creating an ALL NEW, ENTIRELY LOW IMPACT SERIES. But wait there's more....filming has already begun!!! Yes, we already have production underway and it sizzles with energy, intensity, and with totally new choreography featuring my sliding discs.

My new Fitness by Cathe Slide and Glide discs are the inspiration behind many of my new ALL low impact, ALL high intensity series and I actually had them made specifically for this new series. In my past workouts I've used discs and paper plates but usually with just one disc at a time to enhance a standard lower body exercise. In my new Low Impact series we often use both discs simultaneously to enhance the intensity for the lower body, upper body and core. But equally exciting is that we will use both discs for cardio in some of the workouts....and I'm not just talking any ol'e cardio....I'm talking FUN, HIGHLY INTENSE, LOW IMPACT cardio.

If you're the type of person who has done my workouts in the past and still loves a good intense workout, but your joints no longer allow you to do high impact plyo moves - you'll love my new Low Impact Joint Friendly Series! It has everything you're looking for, including high intensity. And while I still love and value Plyo-based workouts and plan to continue making them in the future (as they are listed as the highest rated type of intense workout out there), I also realize many of us need or want more joint friendly, high intensity alternatives. And even if you still can and do love plyo based routines you too will love how my new series gives your joints a break, but still challenges your body in a new and unique way. To be blunt, you will be a sweaty mess when you are finished, lol.

As I mentioned above, the Low Impact series is now in production and features a variety of different workouts that I'll tell you about later. My plans are to finish filming in several stages over the next several months. This way I can make sure each workout gets my complete focus and the crew and I will have time to perfect and rehearse each workout. Though I'm only releasing a few details about my next workout series at this time, I will share more with you as the production continues to move along. I'm so ready to get super sweaty with you in a joint friendly kind of way ...are you up for the challenge?... and if you love high intensity workouts, but not the impact make sure to click the "Like" button below.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.