New equipment?

Sounds great! Does anyone know what the Kickbox gloves are that the crew uses in kick max, kick punch crunch, reveal up rumble , not boxing gloves but smaller with open fingers? I thought they wore pink ones on a workout but can't remember which one.
Also, any ideas for storing all the loops and bands? I'm not sure that hanging on hooks is best for that?

For some reason, I thought in KPC and Kick Max, Cathe & Crew were using boxing style handwraps.

I just fold all my bands and loops and keep them in my closet when not in use. I keep the Boss Loops together, Boss bands together and then then longer green resistance band and tubing together. The Boss Loops and Bands also came in those nice little zippered plastic cases for storage too.

For some reason, I thought in KPC and Kick Max, Cathe & Crew were using boxing style handwraps.

I just fold all my bands and loops and keep them in my closet when not in use. I keep the Boss Loops together, Boss bands together and then then longer green resistance band and tubing together. The Boss Loops and Bands also came in those nice little zippered plastic cases for storage too.
Yes, i think they are wraps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.