New DVD's This Year?

janiejoey

Cathlete
Cathe/SNM

Any ideas in the works for new DVD's this year? Low Impact perhaps, many are interested in that, spinning, isometrics?

What ever you chose to do this year, it's always something different, unusual, and needed.

Looking forward to your amazing new DVD's. Keep them coming!:D

Janie

Hi Janie!

Thanks for your interest. I have not set a filming itinerary up yet but we all know that I cannot go too long without filming so I'm sure I will be scratching my itch soon, lol.

Cathe/SNM

Any ideas in the works for new DVD's this year? Low Impact perhaps, many are interested in that, spinning, isometrics?

What ever you chose to do this year, it's always something different, unusual, and needed.

Looking forward to your amazing new DVD's. Keep them coming!:D

Janie

oh...be careful Cathe! You know this bunch! Give us a thread to grab onto and we'll be unraveling the whole darn thing before you know it! haha! :p

Well, its just that we might get bored if we didn't have new ones to dream about and plan new rotations around ;)

Maybe a 4DS thats all low impact. :)

I rememer that there was a post in the suggestions forum where alot of people are looking for low impact anything. Maybe that could be the next thing, I see that many people have problems of some sort and really need that low impact :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.