NEW DVDs ARRIVE 10/21/11

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
The phone call we have been waiting for has finally arrived!!!! We just heard back from the duplicators and they told us that we should receive the Low Impact series DVDs on 10-21-11 (give or take one or two days either direction). While this is a little later than I anticipated, I’ll take it since it’s actually a very busy time for DVD duplicators with stores placing their large Christmas orders.

But no worries, we are a well oiled machine here and already have a hard working team preparing boxes for your orders. When the DVDs arrive they basically go right in the box, get stamped/labeled, put on one of many shrink wrapped pallets, sent off on a big truck to the post office or UPS and then shipped to you. We are very fast. In fact, I’ll personally take you through this process live with everybody working feverishly and post it on a You Tube clip for those who are interested.

So, the 21st it is!!!! I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO GET THESE WORKOUTS. Get ready to crush those calories and blast that body fat off!!!

You’re gonna sweat, burn, shake, twist, lift, grunt and GO FOR IT !!! I’ll be with you every step of the way :D

That is such great news!!!! I've fallen into a bit of a rut with my workout routine, and this comes just in time to get me psyched about working out again. I can't wait!!!:D

I am so excited! These are going to be awesome. Cathe, thank you for including so much variety in this series.

I actually was hoping the downloads would be available before the DVDs ship, since they don't need to be packaged and prepared for shipping. In fact, the workouts should be downloadable now, since all that's left to do are the steps related to the DVD medium specifically.

Lurdes

Low Impact Downloads

I actually was hoping the downloads would be available before the DVDs ship, since they don't need to be packaged and prepared for shipping. In fact, the workouts should be downloadable now, since all that's left to do are the steps related to the DVD medium specifically.

Lurdes

Our policy is and always has been to release new workouts on DVD and as downloads on the same day and we've made sure to remind everyone of this policy since the beginning of the pre-sale. We just feel that this is the best and fairest way to release our newest products to all of our customers.

Many thanks for straightening me out and for giving me the stern talking-to that I clearly deserved. From now on I'll assume that you know what you're doing and that all the actions you take are entirely appropriate and justified.

Lurdes

Many thanks for straightening me out and for giving me the stern talking-to that I clearly deserved. From now on I'll assume that you know what you're doing and that all the actions you take are entirely appropriate and justified.

Lurdes

Lurdes, I really don't think anyone was giving you a talking-to. SNM gave a resonable response. It wasn't rude.

Oh my goodness - SNM would never give a rude response to anyone! What an idea! Such behavior is entirely unheard of here. I'm very grateful to SNM for deigning to provide such a thoughtful and helpful response to my silly question. If I ever ask a question in the future, it will be more along the lines of "Just how awesome are these workouts going to be - can anyone even begin to guess?" I'm on pins and needles until the 22nd.

Lurdes

MariaLurdes said:
Oh my goodness - SNM would never give a rude response to anyone! What an idea! Such behavior is entirely unheard of here. I'm very grateful to SNM for deigning to provide such a thoughtful and helpful response to my silly question. If I ever ask a question in the future, it will be more along the lines of "Just how awesome are these workouts going to be - can anyone even begin to guess?" I'm on pins and needles until the 22nd.

Lurdes

Why make drama when there is none? No one posted anything of the sort in this thread. SNM wasn't rude. Just because you don't like what was posted doesn't make it rude. I would like my downloads too. But throwing a tantrum won't get them for me. What response were you expecting? Let me rephrase: Is there anything SNM could have posted that would make you happy?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.