New DVD Update as of January 1 , 2005

SNM Videos

Administrator

We have now finished the authoring and "proofing" of all of the 10 Hardcore DVDs. Three of the DVDs (Kick Max, Stretch Max and Gym Style Back and Biceps)are already at the duplicators and are scheduled to be replicated next Friday. The other 7 DVDs should be ready for replication soon thereafter. Hardcore Extreme has now been edited and we should finish the authoring of this last DVD early next week. So, things look very good for a January release (please remember though that there can always be unexpected problems). We will keep you updated each week on our progress in the "Ask Cathe" forum.

Yahoo!

**Melanie**
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Oh my GOSH!!! I am SO excited!!!!!

Cathe and crew -- You just don't know how much we love you and count on you! I am so excited to get these workouts!

YAY!!!
WOO HOO!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Marla G.

Woo Hoo! I am SO EXCITED to hear about the rapid progress SNM has made toward getting this eagerly awaited series released. Thank you for the update, Cathe, and best wishes for a New Year filled with prosperity, health and happiness to you, your family, your associates and your loyal legend of fans!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
~Kim

What a great gift for the new year-I can't think of anything better.

Thanks for your hard work and keeping us informed along the way. We must seem like a bunch of children waiting to open gifts on Christmas. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Have a great 2005!
Wendy

Thanks for this exciting update Cathe, & thanks to you all for your hard work. What a wonderful New Year's gift to get this great news!

Ruth:) :) :)

IMAX 3!!!IMAX 3!!!!!IMAX 3!!!
I can't wait!!!!!
Cathe, You and your team are the best! I can't believe how quickly this project is being accomplished! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

I'm so ready for this new challenge!

~Reece~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.