New DVD Update as of January 1 , 2005

Wow - this is great news! One of my new year's resolutions is to be more consistent in my exercise regimen, and this will definitely be the motivation that I need! Can't wait! :D

Chris in IL

i can't wait!! i need it after the holidays!!! only problem is...i can't remember what all i ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

>i can't wait!! i need it after the holidays!!! only problem
>is...i can't remember what all i ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I couldn't remember which DVDs I had ordered either, so I emailed SNM and got a response right away. I'm really looking forward to getting the DVDs along with everyone else here and just ordered some six-feet bands so that I'll be all ready to go!

I am soooooooooooo excited! I preordered over the holiday and each ad every time I have done IMAX 2 I think of how awesome IMAX 3 is going to be. It is going to wonderful to have some new stuff!

Cathe - don't know what I would do without you!

>
> We will keep you updated each
>week on our progress in the "Ask Cathe" forum.
>

Is it me, or is this not happening?

Hi,
I haven't been on this forum for a while, but I was checking on the status of the hardcore DVD's. Last time I was on this forum, I thought that it was decided SNM and Cathe that the Gym style workouts were going to be all on one DVD. I am disappointed that they are on 3 seperate DVD's. I like to be able to blend these etc.
Thanks
Eva

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.