New DVD Shipping Alert!

That is GREAT news!!! I cannot wait to get mine! I just need to borrow someones house since ours is getting ready to be added onto. Who wants to share???

I think I was close to the top of the list so I hope to get them soon. Woo hoo!

Thanks Cathe and to thank everyone involved too!! :)

Oh YEA BABY! Thank you so much for all you and the entire team have done every step of the way!!!!!!!
Do you feel like you've just given birth again???????:7 :7 :7

I just got off work and suited up to do Rhythmic Step. My heart rate is already topping the training zone before I even start!! YAY!!!!! I also ordered early on the first day! Maybe today, maybe tomorrow but I know they'll be in my hands by next week!

Happy Dance! Happy Dance!

Alright Cathe.... about your next series....:+ (just kidding)

RE: Let The Packing Begin!

>Ahhhh, finally the sound of the packing tape gone wild. Now
>that's what I like to hear :7
>
>

That was priceless Cathe!!!!!! It must be a glorious sound for you. :)

It's actually quite ridiculous how excited I am by this post. I've literally got butterflies in my stomach!

Thanks so much for all of your hard work with this series.

m.

SNM, does UPS pick up on weekends? I know they don't deliver to my neck of the woods on the weekend. Regardless, I should have them in my hands by Tuesday at the latest. Shipping to CT only takes a day! Yipppeee!

Is it wrong to have tears in my eyes right now?

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Thank you so much, Cathe!!! What a way to start out November!!!!!!!!!!!

It is times like this that I am glad I splurged and got 2nd day Air as opposed to Ground. :9 :p ;-) This is so exciting, isn't it? The film clips look fabulous. SNM has done a marvelous job with this new series. I think this one will be my new favorite.

Hope you don't run out of all those packing peanuts! I'm so glad to hear my order will be on its way! Thanks again Cathe and to all your behind the scenes helpers!

Robin
:)

I just pysched because I called Ryka and my new shoes should be coming this weekend.....and UPS ships on weekends!!! Yea, Ryka and Cathe, what a beeeeeeeooooooootiful combination!!!

>I just pysched because I called Ryka and my new shoes should
>be coming this weekend.....and UPS ships on weekends!!! Yea,
>Ryka and Cathe, what a beeeeeeeooooooootiful combination!!!

we don't get saturday UPS delivery unless you pay extra for it! UPS is monday through friday..... so alas... if my order goes out today.... i'll get it monday..... *sigh* (but that's better then tuesday!)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

YEAH!!! YIPPEEE!!! "I'm doing the running man dance"!!!!

You rock Cathe!!!

Samantha

" Patience, Persistence equal Payoff "

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.