new date at collage video

Collage often changes the expected delivery dates on upcoming releases. They are rarely sure things, but estimates on their part, based on information from the producers of the workouts.

It's possible this new date will change as well.

There's no way that it will be ready for Collage on 1/16, considering the fact that as of the last posting from Cathe, the discs were still at the replicators and I think they said they were still waiting for the covers, etc. I'm predicting a Feb 1 release for preorders through Cathe/SNM.

I personally got annoyed when I saw the new DVDS on the Collage Website. I've been waiting almost one year for these DVDS, and I thought people who did the presale would be the first to receive them.

I personally got annoyed when I saw the new DVDS on the Collage Website. I've been waiting almost one year for these DVDS, and I thought people who did the presale would be the first to receive them.

We will be.
Collage doesn't HAVE the DVD's yet, and they won't have them until after SNM gets them.

SNM has already posted that NOBODY gets the DVDs until the preorders are sent out. So even if you ordered STS today through Cathe, your order wouldn't go out until the presale folks' went out.

SNM already posted a few days ago saying the preorders would be shipped first before ANYTHING gets shipped to Collage and SNM has ALWAYS done it that way.

Collage now has an expected delivery date of Jan. 16th

Collage Video and all distributors use the same information we provide you on this site when estimating a shipping date. As soon as SONY has given us a date for when we can expect delivery of the DVDs it will be posted on on our site first.

Anxious to get the STS dvds....

I know we are all anxious (or excited) to get the dvds, but we should all relax. All in good time we'll get them. As soon as we start working out with the first one, some of us will have wished for a little extra time to prepare!!!:D

Benman, I totally agree -- all in good time. I already am thankful for the extra time I have to prepare!

I know we are all anxious (or excited) to get the dvds, but we should all relax. All in good time we'll get them. As soon as we start working out with the first one, some of us will have wished for a little extra time to prepare!!!:D

Trying patience and understanding...

...but honestly all I wanted from day one was a date...a solid date to rely on for shipping and possible delivery. I've tried [email protected]. I get a different answer each time.

It's been this way, as all of you know, for over 8 months. The even more frustrating thing is I TOLD MY STUDENTS about this and they have been (WERE) so pumped about it especially for the New Year's Resoluters, and continue ASKING ME for information.
I feel a bit...NO A LOT foolish saying, "I'm not really sure."

This is NOT the CATHE.com service I've had before. I'm not mad, just frustrated. :(

Hi Cricket:)

(Not Cathe, Not SNM here) I understand your getting anxious and a little impatient about getting a solid release date for STS. I originally preordered in June of last year then had to cancel the pre-order in September. But thankfully, I was able to get in on the pre-order deadline and re order it, Phew! I think we all are anxious to receive STS in our hot little hands yesterday, but thats not the case. I remind myself that this is the biggest video series Cathe has done to date, 41 DVDs in total. I mean think about that, its huge! So, yes it will take longer naturally to film, take care of behind the scenes stuff, Scoring and arranging of music, and I'm sure other stuff I don't even begin to know about, and then handing the masters over Sony to replicate, then there's cover art work and the cases. I'm sure that's not even scratching the surface of all that is involved.

I'm not saying your wrong to be anxious or to feel the way that you do but just know it will be worth it in the end. Hang in there Cricket, your in great company that are also anxiously awaiting the release and arrival of their own copy of STS. Here's what I do, take a deep breath and remember we are down to days on its actual release. We are in the home stretch now, hang in there. I'm right there with you getting just as excited and anxious.

Hugs!:D

Nora

Hi Cricket,

I forgot to add that I'm sure SNM or Cathe will post any updates on release and when STS is ready to ship here.;)

Hugs!

Nora

I am pretty certain SNM and Cathe are anxiously waiting for Sony to give them a date. It is out of their hands now.
We all need to hang on just a little longer!

STS will be worth the wait:D

Hi Everyone! Yes, you can bet on it that we are HUGELY anxious for these DVD's. We are on the phone with SONY daily, trust me! Getting STS in your hands is our number one priority. And when they have arrived you will not only be the very first ones to be notified, but Cathe dot Com will drop all other projects on the spot and get on the shipping room floor! We will work overtime. That's our promise! Thank you as always for your patience.

I am pretty certain SNM and Cathe are anxiously waiting for Sony to give them a date. It is out of their hands now.
We all need to hang on just a little longer!

STS will be worth the wait:D

Hi Everyone! Yes, you can bet on it that we are HUGELY anxious for these DVD's. We are on the phone with SONY daily, trust me! Getting STS in your hands is our number one priority. And when they have arrived you will not only be the very first ones to be notified, but Cathe dot Com will drop all other projects on the spot and get on the shipping room floor! We will work overtime. That's our promise! Thank you as always for your patience.

YOU ROCK, CATHE!:D:D:D

. And when they have arrived you will not only be the very first ones to be notified, but Cathe dot Com will drop all other projects on the spot and get on the shipping room floor! We will work overtime. That's our promise! Thank you as always for your patience.

Can I come help? :eek::eek::eek:;)

And when they have arrived you will not only be the very first ones to be notified, but Cathe dot Com will drop all other projects on the spot and get on the shipping room floor! We will work overtime. That's our promise! Thank you as always for your patience.

I can definitely relate to that! I worked at the Media Accreditation Department for the 2004 Athens Olympic Games and when we were set to mail Accreditation Application Forms (about 25,000 in total), there was NO weekend, NO 9-5, NO rest!!! :D:D:D
Just us employees in a huge storage room with thousands of boxes to label and get ready for mailing!
I'm with you guys on this! Wish I could come and help! :)

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.