New clips are TOTALLY WICKED!!!!

Thank you, Cathe and SNM for putting up the clips ONE day earlier than expected. Plus, updating the Blog too. The new series does look VERY wicked.

Cathe, these work outs look amazing. Thank you so much.

Jennie

~Straighten out, fly right~

Cathe Friedrich

I am sooooo excited!!! I can't wait to see a blog update when you are ready to ship! Thank you for all your hard work and determination You consistently out out a quality product and I am so grateful to you.

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Ditto the above posts -- I am PSYCHED to get these one day soon and attempt them. It is obvious how hard you have worked on these, and we want to thank you for all of your hard work!

Cathe,

The clips look wonderful. I hope everything goes smoothly with the duplication and reviews. These are well worth the wait!

Robin
:7

The clips are awesome!!! I recognized some of the moves from the RT...I CAN'T WAIT to get my hands on these...:D :D :D

Well done, Cathe.

Thanks for kicking up the choreography, your statement regarding that factor is what sold me in the first place. After viewing the clips I am impressed by the overall quality, abeit the small portion that I have seen. These look like really good "burners"!:7

I can't get the new clips to come up. I have tried re-opening my browser, but it still doesn't work. It continues to show the old clips from the last series instead. What do I need to do???

Awesome clips!

Note, I clicked play and pause and the FF button a few times and it worked for me.

Can't wait to get these!

First try closing and relaunching your browser. Then click your refresh button. If that doesn't work you will need to clean out your browsers temp files. Here's how:

Clear Cache, Cookies and History
Clearing the cache, cookies and history can resolve many issues with the display of Web pages.

To clear cache, cookies and history for Internet Explorer® 7.0:
1. Close all Internet browser windows that may be open on your computer.
2. Click the Start button, select Programs or All Programs, then click Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools menu, then click Internet Options.
4. On the General tab, in the Browsing history section, click the Delete button.
5. In the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Delete files button to clear the cache.
6. Click the Yes button to confirm.
7. In the Cookies section, click the Delete cookies button, to clear cookies.
8. Click the Yes button to confirm.
9. In the History section, click the Delete history button to clear history.
10. Click the Yes button to confirm.
11. In the lower right, click the Close button to close the Delete Browsing History window.
12. Click the X button in the upper right to close the Internet Options window.

To clear cache, cookies and history for Internet Explorer® 6.0:
1. Close all Internet browser windows that may be open on your computer.
2. Click the Start button, select Programs or All Programs, then click Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools menu, then click Internet Options.
4. On the General tab, In the Temporary Internet files section, click the Delete Files button to clear cache.
5. Click the Delete all offline content box to place a check mark in it, then click the OK button for confirmation.
6. In the Temporary Internet files section, click the Delete Cookies button to clear cookies.
7. Click the OK button to confirm.
8. In the History section, click the Clear History button to clear history.
9. Click the Yes button to confirm.
10. Click the OK button to close the Internet Options window.

To clear the Mozilla® Firefox® cookies and cache:
1. Click the Start button, select Programs or All Programs, select Mozilla Firefox, then click the Mozilla Firefox icon.
2. Click the Tools menu, then click Clear Private Data.
3. Click the Cache and Cookies boxes to place a check mark in them, ensure the other boxes do not have check marks in them, then click the Clear Private Data Now button.
4. Click the File menu, then click Exit.

To remove one or more cookies from your computer using Netscape® 7.1:
1. Click the Start button, select Programs or All Programs, select Netscape 7.1, then click Navigator.
2. Click the Tools menu and choose Cookie Manager.
3. Choose Manage Stored Cookies from the submenu. The Cookie Manager window opens with a list of all the cookies stored on your computer.
4. Select one or more cookies and click Remove Cookie, or click Remove All Cookies button, then click the Close button.

To clear the cache in Netscape 7.1:
1. Click the Start button, select Programs or All Programs, select Netscape 7.1, then click Navigator.
2. Click the Edit menu, then click Preferences.
3. Under the Advanced category, click Cache. (If no subcategories are visible, double-click Advanced to expand the list.)
4. Click the Clear Cache button to clear the disk cache.
5. Click the OK button to close the Preferences window.

To clear one or more history from your computer using Netscape 7.1:
2. Click the Go menu, then click History.
3. Click on Day or Site you want to delete to highlight it. (You may need to open folder to see sites you have visited.)
4. Click the Edit menu, then click Delete.
5. Click the X button in the upper right to close the History window.

You might also try a utility called CCleaner. (short for "Crap Cleaner.") It can be downloaded from http://www.ccleaner.com. I've fixed a multitude of wacky browser problems (both IE and Firefox) that way for myself and for users I used to support.

The clips look awesome, Cathe & SNM! Way to go. I can't wait to get these in my hot little hands.

Cathe and Staff have yet again delivered a superior product. I got so excited while watching the clips and all I could think of was "OMG I'm going to have so much fun doing these!" I am beyond excited right now. The step moves seem to have something for everyone - dancey and athletic drills. The kickbox one looks like it's going to be sooo much fun. Thanks a million - I am looking forward to working out to these moves!

Cathe and crew,

The clips are amazing, just as I knew they would be:) I can't wait to get these!! Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication!!

These look fantastic - can't wait for the Bootcamp in particular. Really looking forward to incorporating them in a rotation!

Thanks Cathe!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.