New "Challenges" not correct on WM.

M&M

I was looking for the new "Challenges" section on the latest Workout Manager, and it wasn't where it was supposed to be based on Cathe's newsletter. Instead of being on the upper right hand corner, it appeared underneath the the top line (below the Calendar tab, or around there). When I clicked on it, it did nothing. I have a Macintosh, and run a Safari browser. Would that make a difference?

Thanks!

My Challenges link is at top right, and I can see my workouts and the top 10 of others. My question is where are Cathe's Challenges (the 1-15 min. workouts)?

Thanks.

M&M: I had the same prob. with my Mac, but I had to download the new 3.5 version, or update it or something (see how compt. savvy I am?:p) and then my challenge icon was in the correct place at the top right hand corner. so you might try seeing if you have the updated version of workout mgr.

Thank you Tracy for that info. Here's a dumb question, though... how do I download the new Workout Manager? I thought it was updated automatically for you, since I've never really updated mine before, and I thought I was current.

Hold on... just checked, and it seems I am running WM 3.5. But still having the same issue. Do you remember what you did?

Last edited:
I am sorry, but I cannot remember what I did :( exactly. I know I went somewhere to do with a Cathe site and clicked a Workout Manager 3.5 button and then it fixed it. You might try finding this through her newsletter of 6/20, website, or on Facebook. I wish I could be more help...

this must be a case for SNM :confused:

Hmmm..... I'm on a PC running Firefox and home and Explorer at work. The 1st day, mine was in the wrong spot - below all the other icons and kinda smushed under the month label for the calendar. The next time it was fixed, at the end of the top row of the other gray icons.

I figured because it was new, perhaps SNM was still playing with it.

I know I sure didn't do anything to fix it.

Nan

Nan, my icon is still where your's first was, smushed on the bottom left underneath the other icons. It never fixed itself. But it I move my curser around, and click a few times, it eventually does bring up the "Challenges" section. So I guess I'll just wait and see if it fixes itself, as was your case.

Thanks for the input. At least I know I'm not the only one with this glitch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.