new advanced workouts

Suggestions from a Cathe fanatic . . .

More tabata and hiit--both high and low impact. My (aerobic) faves: X-train, x10, Crossfire, Afterburn.

NO STEP or at least make it a premix option to do EVERYTHING BUT STEP. This is overlooked on some DVDS and can be very frustrating.

I'd love an intense boxing video (none of Cathe's boxing/kickboxing are intense enough and boxing really works muscles in ways weights don't and is great for the core).

Put ab/core bonuses on every premix.

Missing the gliding discs in new videos.

Also, could we try an outdoor setting or at least a non-urban backdrop? I love the trees in the Drill Max video, for instance. I long for the calm of a natural setting! What about a sunny green forest/park?

More tabata and hiit--both high and low impact. My (aerobic) faves: X-train, x10, Crossfire, Afterburn.

NO STEP or at least make it a premix option to do EVERYTHING BUT STEP. This is overlooked on some DVDS and can be very frustrating.

I'd love an intense boxing video (none of Cathe's boxing/kickboxing are intense enough and boxing really works muscles in ways weights don't and is great for the core).

Also, could we try an outdoor setting or at least a non-urban backdrop? I love the trees in the Drill Max video, for instance. I long for the calm of a natural setting! What about a sunny green forest/park?

I second this request. Great suggestion.

I couldn't agree more!!!!

I'd like to see this as well. Even if it wasn't a series, but just one dvd with a few hiits on it.
I've been doing some 'rest based training' - 20 mins (4x 5min) circuits, where you 'work until you can't, rest until you can', as the instructor keeps saying! Very simple moves, but utterly exhausting, as you're pushing yourself to your own limit. True hiit! I'd love a Cathe version :)

I'd like to see this as well. Even if it wasn't a series, but just one dvd with a few hiits on it.
I've been doing some 'rest based training' - 20 mins (4x 5min) circuits, where you 'work until you can't, rest until you can', as the instructor keeps saying! Very simple moves, but utterly exhausting, as you're pushing yourself to your own limit. True hiit! I'd love a Cathe version :)

Oooo, that sounds interesting! Which instructor has that workout? (fingers crossed it's a DVD I can get my hands on....)

I have a series of downloads from the Metabolic Effect website - you get a workout per week if you sign up for their email. The guy's name is,jade teta, and he's a bit annoying, but other people do the workouts, so you don't have to listen to him! They are EXHAUSTING. No dvd though :-S
I'll try and upload one when I'm at my computer

These are killers, there is also metabolic effect workouts on YOU TUBE. I believe they are by Jade. He does not lead the class. Justine is right, they are exhausting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.