Need your support!!!!

JodelleFitzh20

Cathlete
Could I plead and beg for all my lovely Cathlete's to "gimme some lovin" and vote for me at the link below!

Lumeria Maui

Just scroll to bottom and vote. I've been to Maui to train with my yoga training, but I really want to win this to take my friend Mandy WHO TOOK THIS AMAZING PICTURE, because she just lost her dad and could use a pick me up!!! She deserves this more than me and I want to be able to take her!! Please vote and spread the word on your facebooks if you can! I'm currently in fourth place and have until August 31st to get more votes! Thank you so so so so so so much!

Voted. Good luck! Let us know if you win!

And I have to say, that was one of the more difficult captchas I've seen.

Can't thank you enough!!! I knew I could count on all my Cathlete's!!! I'm getting closer! I'm up to 245 votes, but I need 400, please help pass the word around! Thank you thank you thank you!

Thanks DixieDog! I appreciate you!

With all the Cathlete's help I have moved to 2nd place with 340 votes, but 3rd place is gaining on me and I'm gaining on first place, so I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE VOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD FOR ME! I SO WANT TO WIN THIS FOR MY GIRLFRIEND WHO TOOK THE PICTURE!! SHE DESERVES IT SO MUCH!

HERE IS LINK AGAIN:
Lumeria Maui

Joelle-

Can we vote more than once (like once each day)? I don't want to retry without asking...with my luck I would disqualify you or something, but if we can, I'd e happy to.

Good luck!

I think you can only vote once per computer and per email. AND... BY THE WAY, I AM SO GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN VOTiNG AND ALL U WHO CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE WORD:):)):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.