need your help re: fitness equipment

Good luck finding one, Belinda!! Cycling is such a popular sport in Europe -- I would think you could find a trainer somewhere!!

Thanks Michele! I have never seen a trainer here in Germany before:confused: DH and I go to the bike store often. My DH goes cyling 3 to 4 times a week, I thought that would be a great gift for his b-day, which is soon! Of course, I would use it too:eek:

Hi Michelle, I live in Germany! My only option is online:( I will check out CylcleOps Fluid2 on Amazon, hope they got it! I think a trainer is a great idea, winter is just around the corner (in our case it's almost here, I am running my heaters already).

You can mostly likely find a trainer in any quality bike shop. If you buy if from a local store you are able to try it out before you buy. I tried several different trainers before i decided. Some trainers offer a smoother ride and are less noisy. I opted not to buy several of the trainers because they were just too loud and noisy. The trainer that I eventually purchased, I absolutely love!

You can mostly likely find a trainer in any quality bike shop. If you buy if from a local store you are able to try it out before you buy. I tried several different trainers before i decided. Some trainers offer a smoother ride and are less noisy. I opted not to buy several of the trainers because they were just too loud and noisy. The trainer that I eventually purchased, I absolutely love!

Thanks Regina! I wasn't thinking about beeing to loud for noisy, good point!;) DH like the idea of getting a trainer for this b-day! Same of this friend have a trainer, he will check them out to get an idea with ones he likes best. All this friends are hard core cyclists!Thanks again!

Last edited:
bought it

After much research, I purchased the Proform 290 spx spin bike for $299 at amazon. great reviews. I just wish Cathe made spin dvd's. I'll have to find a decent 1 or 2.
autumn :D:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.