Need to know if any Cathlete would like to trade??

jentrudel

Cathlete
Hi There... this may be an odd question but i don't know whaT else to do especially since hard on money!! anyway... see i bought my very first cathe sts but got sts #3 when i actually really need The sts #1 full cathe disc set... I was wondering if ANY ONE out there would be willing to Trade with me who has the 1st sts dvd set for the 3rd??? would anyone be interested and if so u can email me at [email protected] I thought this was a great idea for those of us who haven't had the money to buy the whole sts set yet want to continue but don't have the money, we are all big into cathe and we all don't have the money these days!! what do u say?? please let me know My name is Jen:) I would love to have this happen so we all may experience the cathe sts sets for those of us who doesn't have the money to buy the intire set!! please give me your thoughts!! Thanks,,, also if somebody is interested we can go over details like maybe i can pay to have yours shipped with a shipping # to track and u pay to have mine sent ect... This may be a perfect solution to those of us who want to do the entire sts set who cannot afford to buy it all!! Thanks so much!! This may be fun and we can all keep in touch being workout buds !!! hope 2 hear from someone soon!!! Jen :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.