Need product opinions on...Mary Kay and George Foreman

RE: Need product opinions on...Mary Kay and George Fore...

Before you get a GF grill read up on Hulk Hogan's Ultimate Grill. It's more expensive but it's very impressive. The GF grill I have doesn't have a temperature control and I don't like that. As far as skincare goes I use Paula's Choice and I love it. I trust that her products will do what they say. And they're affordable too.

I, like you, never used anything on my face or did much for my complexion, etc. A client and I were chatting one day and she told me how great my skin looked and asked what I did to keep it so nice but she was APPALLED when I said "ivory soap." I never even washed off my makeup b/c I figured it washed off when I sweated during my workout :) I didn't want six bottles in my medicine cabinet and knew that I would never do any of it (been there, done that).

She then gave me the timewise system as a present and told me I had to use it. Two steps. Keep the cleanser/toner/exfoliate in the shower and slap on the moisturizer after. I think it's been about 9 years later. I still use it and I love it.

The price seems high but if you use it spareingly, which you should, you use one moisterizer/etc. for every two moisturizers. That measurement lasts me about 3 - 4 months.

Good luck!

Mary Kay products tend to clog your pours. I used to use MK exclusively until I went for a facial. She balled me out because she said that these products really clogged my pours (she said all of her clients had this problem while using MK). So, I would suggest you use something else.

Annette Bethel

I like Mary Kay but lately I have switching it up. I love my George Foreman grill. Can't live w/o it! Even my kids enjoy using it. At least I know they will not starve when they get out on their own :D.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.