Need New High Impact Aerobic Shoes!

I'm glad to that you are happy with them. I love them. FYI, I don't know if they come wide, but the Flexnet are the most comfortable and a little lighter with the same support. I got a pair that you have and I have a pair of the Flexnet in grey and orange. I will be getting the black ones. Enjoy!

Thanks for letting me know about the Flexnet. Maybe I'll try those next. The more I wear them, the more I love them. I had my HIIT class today and wore them and am just so happy with them. They feel so cushiony - yea, not a real word, but you know what I mean. Thanks again for letting me know about them. I am going to tell my Mother and sister about them.

To tell you the truth I don't think I even need the wide - these have tons of room for my foot and I think I would be okay with a narrower shoe.

I must have ordered the wrong shoe, as I also got a pair based on Tahitia's experience with them, but I ordered the XLR8 II shoe and I don't think they are a good match for me, http://gravitydefyer.com/Ladies-XLR8-II-Black?sc=17&category=9594. I did not find them to be very cushy, they are super heavy, and when I did the lateral scooting moves in Crossfire I felt a twinge in my ankle. I took them off and did that workout in my reliable New Balance sneakers. I tried them for a step workout and found them to be very heavy and just not very flexible. Maybe I should try a different style?

I am going to send them back, and I'll ask them what they would recommend for a flat-footed person who does lots of aerobic, high-impact exercises, and I'll post the recommendation for anyone else that might be considering these. I have not given up on these, so I am going to try another design and see if they work better. My other workout shoes are Asics and I use those for weight workouts. They don't have all the cushion of my NBs, but they are lighter, which I appreciate.

The search for the perfect sneaker continues...:)

Eva

Last edited:
Eva, sorry to about your experience with GD. My first preference is their Flexnet model. Give them a try. They also came out with a new line which I haven't tried yet but see what they say about it when you make your inquiry.
Good luck.

Thanks for your note, Tahitia. I will keep that pair in mind too. I am curious to see what they recommend as well, and then I'll order another pair. Sometimes it takes a few tries to find the right one. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.