Need BFL forums/support! Where are they? Help!

LuvCardio

Cathlete
Does anyone know where a good BFL forum is? I have checked out Lean and Strong. HOping there might be a couple other good ones out there!

I just started BFL formally this week so I could really use some support, good recipes, workout tips etc.!!!

Hi Luvcardio,
Its me. When I did BFL before, I went to the BFL forum and got some good recipes.I have a recipe for pancakes if you want it.And I got this other recipe that (I think) keeps my sweet tooth under control.
Its cottage cheese, a banana and some low calorie maple syrup.I think it was called the banana foster.Something like that.I also mix yogurt and cottage cheese together for a snack.Lucky for me, I am not sick of cottage cheese yet.Another thing, for breakfast today,I had a waffle,cottage cheese on top of it and the some low calorie syrup.The syrup is about 10 cals per tbsp.Then I put a little bit of fruit on top.
Let me know how you make out,hopefully you like cottage cheese:p When WE get pregnat, I bet cottage cheese will be something I won't be able to look at:+
Lori

I did BFL a couple of years ago and found several support groups on Yahoo.com. If you look on the bfl website, they have other groups listed somewhere.

Thanks everyone for the ideas. LoriSax - I can't get the link you gave me to work??? hhmmmmmm

I logged onto the BFL page today and found some great recipes!

I am also looking for more info. on how to incorporate cardio correctly. 20 min. just doesn't seem like enough :-(

Hi, there is a great support group on Yahoo. It's called something like Body For Life Women's Support. Wonderful site, and lots of before and afters pics to keep you motivated. It is well worth visiting.
Brandi:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.