need advice please

chedie boo

My aerobics shoes are very OLD and I desperately need new ones. I have a very high arch. My old pair is the Ryka hightop shoes. My feet hurt when I do Imax 2 and my other high impact workouts. I rarely post anything here( I usually just like reading everyone elses posts lol). Can someone please make a suggestion on some shoes for me? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks.

Cheryl

I wear Ryka Studio Flex Lows for all of Cathe's step workouts. Apparently they're also popular for Zumba.

Not sure if they're good for high arches as my feet are pretty average.

My only complaint with the shoe is that it could breathe a little bit better, but I tend to sweat more than most.

Amber

thank you!

I think I will try these shoes out. I was very pleased with my old Rykas. I appreciate you helping out.

Cheryl:)

You might try superfeet shoe inserts. I use them in all my athletic shoes. they have different ones for different foot types. Ihave average to high arch and have found these helpful

Sports Authority (sporting goods store) has this great thing in the shoe department. One of the sales people have to help you with. You stand on it and it tells you the type of arch you have and what type of shoe will best fit your needs. Im sure they have it in other athelic stores. Good luck.

Shereta

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.