Need a SERIOUS fat loss rotation- best one for this??

scouter99

Cathlete
Hi, everyone. I am on my last week of FitnessFreaks Get Ready for Summer rotation and have loved every minute of it (THANK YOU DEBBIE!!). Week 4 is going to be super killer but I think the first three weeks really prepared me for it (was that your intention??).

Now- I have all of Cathe's rotations saved in a file as well as all of FitnessFreak's- which is a LOT of rotations! Too many, lol! Does anyone have a recommendation for a really killer fat loss rotation that they have done?

At the end of this week I will be 5 weeks into my weight loss challenge at work with 7 more to go and am behind a few other women in percentage lost and really need to kick it up a notch! I am ready to get really serious and work as hard as I've ever worked so please help me figure out what my next rotation should be.

TIA!!
Denise

I am currently halfway through the Aug. '06 Boot Camp one and its HARD! I plan on doing this one next too! I'd like to hear how ya do!

Lauren

I am on week 2 of the Bootcamp rotation. It is hard. Alot of high impact, my knees were kinda taking it hard yesterday, so might have to modify a few workouts, today its the 5 mile run, but will do an itread instead! A walking itread with lost of hills.}(

tneah- I'm halfway done the last week of boot camp and yah, it is high impact. My knees bothered me on and off during this rotation too. And I got shin splints because I do my workout in my basement and its basically just a rug on top of cement... I have noticed A LOT more definition in my arms and abs in this rotation. Its great.

Lauren

Denise,

I've done that rotation of Cathe's it was so much fun! You need heaps of time every day, and a lot of dedication. I didn't lose an ounce! I was soo hungry I ate too much, but I felt really really proud of myself getting to the end of some of those workouts! Enjoy!

Andrea

Andrea,
I just did Boot Camp (am finishing up the last week) and had the same problem! I was so freaking hungry! I think I may have lost a FEW pounds and I definitely got lots more toned. But I really need to lose these last 10 lbs. and I planned on trying Let's Work starting Monday. I'm gonna really have to figure out how not to let myself over eat on this rotation so I can drop a layer of flab lol

Lauren

Lauren, hi, I looked at that Bootcamp one and thought I'd eat far far too much, knowing what the "lets go" rotation did to me. I think I did tone up a bit too but I was just sooooo hungry and sadly I am not dedicated enough to stick to eating carrots and cardboard! ;-)
And I think the hunger I felt could only be satisfied with chocolate or something really BAD! I tried to stick to the diet but it just "didn't satisfy me"

I guess that sounds so weak of me doesn't it!?

Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.