Need a roomate?

colleen1

Cathlete
I know I will. My name is Colleen Lynch and I am from Norwalk Ohio, I am basically a quite person but can get rowdy among the right people. I have been working out to Cathe for about 2 years now and this will be my first Roadtrip (definitely excited). My hands are still shaking from registration.

I would like to stay at the Fairfield in if anyone would like to room send me an email.

Colleen

Hi Dianne,

Norwalk is about 15 miles south of Cedar Point.

I'm going to be driving there on Thursday. I want to take her Friday morning class.

Colleen

I've been to Cedar Point so I know right where that is. I'm going to be driving also. Forget that flying stuff this year. I went last year and the airlines were so screwed up then I thought I'd never get there. There's no way I'd attempt flying again...

So ya wanna room together?
I'm up for it if you are.

Diane,

Sure would. I like to make plans early, is the Fairfield ok with you? I was going to register with the Hotel today.

Colleen

Hey fellow Ohioans -- I always drive to NJ and this year will be no different! I go in on Thurs to take the Friday a.m. class as well. If you all want to caravan let me know! I'm near Cleveland -- actually Chagrin Falls!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Lorrie,

Any chance you might want to drive together? I have to go through Cleveland or close to it and the way gas prices are it would be nice to split. Let me know.

Colleen

Looks like I go toward Columbus and then toward Washington - so I won't be passing by the Cleveland area...

Dianne

It'll be nice to see you again this year Lorrie...

>Hey fellow Ohioans -- I always drive to NJ and this year will
>be no different! I go in on Thurs to take the Friday a.m.
>class as well. If you all want to caravan let me know! I'm
>near Cleveland -- actually Chagrin Falls!
>
>Lorrie
>
>www.picturetrail.com/lsass
Hey Lorrie,

I live in Stow.
Can I tag along?
It would sure beet flying.
I'll help with gas and all.

Joyce

Darn it I have to get ready for work.
I want to keep reading about all of us that made it.
Oh well, I'll be back after midnight.
I can't wait to meet you all.

Joyce

I have met a wonderful woman on the forum. We both got in so we are going to room together. Excited about the trip & the new friend.

Thanks
Tami

Dianne,

Yes :) I just made the reservation at the Fairfield, unfortunately my email will not send to your email. (Notification Failure or whatever) So I wanted to let you know we are good to go, with a King, that was all they had left already. But hey we're there!!!!!!!

Colleen

Ok if anyone reads this I jumped the gun. I thought since registration was closed it would be ok. My bad. Sorry Kathy S. I'm new this year and got way excited.

Colleen

Wheww! Thanks Kathy, my first oops, and I know it won't be my last. But I did get a roommate and a driving buddy! It'll be a long wait now, maybe I should try and breathe.

Colleen

Colleen!

Breathing is goooooooooooood! ;-)

We will have a bucketload of info to share with you all in the coming weeks, so be patient. As soon as Cathe and her staff have the 105 list for July finalized, they'll send it to us along with your e-mail addresses. We'll communicate some things (like sending you helpful MS Word documents) to you all via e-mail and some via RT Forum. Stay tuned! ;-)

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.