Name Your Favorite Cathe Workout

Shelbygirl

Cathlete
Which of Cathe's workouts do you find to be the most fun/enjoyable? I'm not looking for which is the most effective or difficult (at least not right now!), just which do you think is the most fun?

For me, at this particular moment in time, Step Blast is my favorite. Close seconds would be Cardio & Weights and IMAX 2 (excluding Interval #9!).

Shelbygirl

circut= bootcamp tied with high stap advanced. cardio= imax2. total body wt strength=ps series.......legs and glutes is right up there too. i would be surprised if anyone is able to name just ONE!!!!}(

for weight muscle endurance
for cardio without step KPC and kickbox of crosstrain x
for step step blast

I love BodyMax!!! It was my first Cathe and is still my favourite, it's got it all in one package and I feel terrific after I've done it!!:)

Take Care
Laurie

Hi,

I have to admit, I really like all of the Cathe workouts, but so far, for cardio, Rythmic Step does me in, although I don't exactly know why and, for weights, it's the pyramids, upper or lower, I feel them for several days afterward.

Jamie

I think I would have to say Cardio Kicks and SPJ hi/low and circuit. Cardio & Weights would be next in line.

Since I am just beginning to collect Cathe workouts, and only own a few, my favorits right now are Boot Camp, Imax 2 and Timesaver.

High Step Training and
Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance Premix. Does that count as one?

Susan C.M. :D

Bootcamp! Bootcamp! Bootcamp! I just finished up a 4 week BC/HSTA rotation--thinking when I first started it, I'd get bored of doing the same thing over and over...Never happened!:)

Pyramid Upper Body is my all time favorite - I love the sequencing, the exercises, the music, the warmup, the stretch...did I mention that I love this workout?;)

Muscle Endurance runs a close second.

Allison

I love them all

CARDIO KICKS, BOOTCAMP, PYRAMIDS, KP&C, MUSCLE ENDURANCE, HI STEP CIRCUIT, STEP BLAST, RYTHMIC STEP, CARDIO HITS DVD, ALL WORK OUTS ON CTX DVD SHORT AND INTENSE, MIS LOVE IT!!, IMAX2, CIRCUIT MAX, MIC,
AND MORE, I CAN'T FORGET SP&J

WOWEEE HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE I SPENT SINCE I FOUND CATHE, LOL

HERE IS TO MY HEALTH AND EVERYONES!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE

Boot Camp, IMAX2, Step Blast, SJP, Step & Intervals and Power Hour! Oh yeah and everything else she's produced! :) :) :)
Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.