Name your fat spot! I did!!

Cosmo Mom

Cathlete
Hi y'all,

I just wanted to share with you a funny thing. This morning, as I headed down to my basement for another fat-burning workout, I thought about this STUPID little FAT POUCH I have in my lower abs that I have been fighting to get rid of for so long! So, I figured I'd get tough and get personal. I gave it a NAME: ETHEL. :mad:

Now, me and ETHEL have an appointment to keep. I'm getting rid of Ethel! It's personal - just her and me. I'm going to win!! She better watch out! Stay tuned for future results......

Name your fat spot and take it on! :D

Oh my goodness, I have an Ethel too!!! Sure, I will name my "lower belly pouch"....ummmm......ok........Ruby Gloom (my daughter watches her on TV). Seems fitting.

I have the same fat spot. Had to have surgery and now there is a scar and flab (like a flap) in my abs. Hopefully my workouts will solve the flap problem!

LOL!! OMG, y'all just gave me the best laugh.

Ethel...your goin' down, I can tell already :D

Okay for me...gotta be my lower abs too. I guess I've always called it my badge of honor since having my kids. But it can be a tight, firm badge of honor just as much :)

I love this thread. You just gave me the best laugh!!! Okay, I'll chime in, and I'll borrow your name, Ethel, since my lower belly is my biggest issue. I'll try my very best to get rid of Ethel in the coming year. She's been hanging around for too long!!! :mad:

I love this thread. You just gave me the best laugh!!! Okay, I'll chime in, and I'll borrow your name, Ethel, since my lower belly is my biggest issue. I'll try my very best to get rid of Ethel in the coming year. She's been hanging around for too long!!! :mad:

I did Kick Punch Crunch with Ethel today! Doing those abs on the ball with the pike planks - I said come on Ethel!! Get up there and she did a marvelous job!

This makes it really fun, and it makes you focus on your bad part and commit to your workout even more!

PS - My daughter and I are making our Christmas cookies tomorrow. I'm vowing not to eat any! Wish me luck!:D

I have fat in lots of places. There is my thigh fat, lets call them Crabb and Goyle (HP fans!). There is my tummy fat, lets call that Gertrude. There is my back fat, lets go with Bertrand. And, then, there is my butt, lets call it by its true name, Chocoholic. :p;)

Fat Spot Update: Lost 1 lb. this month - especially during Christmas week!:D

Told you Ethel's going down!!!! Happy new years everyone!! Stay fit and happy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.