Naked Drinks

trunyon

Cathlete
Hi everybody! Did I get your attention?

I just found an awesome juice! The brand is Naked. There are several kinds but the one I was really interested in is the Protein drink. 28g of Protein - the basic ingredients is banana, coconut, apple and pineapple juice and whey. I haven't been able to tolerate whey at all but I've wanted something after my workout so this will be awesome:9 I don't have any with me right now, but I think the average calories in one bottle is 250.

NO SUGAR ADDED - not any!!!!

The Mango is to die for!!!!

I haven't tried these. I wonder if it is the same company that makes the Bare Naked Granola - that stuff is excellent!

I love both the green machine and the red machine. I normally don't drink juice because it spikes my blood sugar so much, but if I do it is Naked juice.

The only two I didn't get was the Green Machine and the Red Machine. ONLY because they are $2.99 each. But I'll those next!:9

I love the mango one with energy booster also. It really helps pick me up on those days I feel lethargic.

I love these drinks also. I just tried the Power-C for the first time and it was awesome! I have not tried the green or red machine yet, but I will try those next.

They are yummy, but, like the other poster, I can't drink juice very often. Too much sugar, and my stomach can't handle the acids. Still, I'll have a Naked or Odwalla if I feel like I'm starting to come down with something, to try to prevent a cold or flu.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.