My RT Pictures!

Okay, I never know whether to call you Emily or Evily....

I'm gonna call you Evily, because it's cool. Not that Emily isn't cool..:confused:

Love your pics!! And very nice presentation as well...

Thanks for sharing!!

Great pictures, mine came out very dark for some reason only a hand full were ok, I love the Puerto Ricans unite Picture! Diana:D

Emily...

What did you do to my hair in the poem pic????? It's gone......OMG, I really am bald!!!!! Major bummer!!!!

Great meeting you, hope to do it next year, and I'll probably have the same amount of hair then....

Nah, I kind of like looking like a smiley..and besides, I save a bundle on shampoo!! Thanks for the kind words about the poem, I had a blast creating it during work time, just as I am enjoying posting this evening from work!..:cool:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! (That's a huge Cathe RT cyberscream!!) Oh Evily thank you!!! Now I can for real say that I'm in a video with Tracey Staehle! OhmigoshOhmigoshOhmigosh! Love you. Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! (That's a huge Cathe RT cyberscream!!) Oh Evily thank you!!! Now I can for real say that I'm in a video with Tracey Staehle! OhmigoshOhmigoshOhmigosh! Love you. Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

heehee! I thought you might like that video! ;)

Emily!! Please tell me Stephanie did NOT eat Scrapple!!!
6.gif

You are beautiful girl!:eek: Such pretty skin you have, I totally loved the pics, so awesome, you all looked like you had the best time ever!!Thank you for sharing!

Hey You!!

I'm laughing so hard right now in my office, i cant control myself! That is the best avatar ever.
Miss you :)
Steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.