My Roadtrip Pics

empaloalto

Cathlete
Hi Everyone!

I thought I'd post my pictures from the weekend here. I hope this link works. If it doesn't I'm sure someone will let me know! :)
I took a lot... so bare with me. I didn't want to miss anything! And after my 7 hr ride home, I'm pretty sleepy too - so I apologize for the typos & anything else I missed! Like everyone, I caught a few (many) fuzzy pics... so much excitement & energy in the air for all of us - it was tough to keep the camera steady :) But you get the idea, right?

I also have a few fun video clips that I caught, but I don't know where to post them yet. So once I do, I'll put a note here b/c they give a great idea of the vibe of the weekend - including part of Cathe's thank you speech from Saturday night.... I hope I can find a way to share these!

I had such an incredible time! Thank you to everyone who I met! You ALL made the weekend everything I had hoped it would be! (I'll write my official Cathe thank you later, when I'm more coherent!)

Until Next time, Enjoy!

Erin (from Boston) Bibber

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=123sswv3.2szo6g7z&Uy=ojrlgm&Ux=0

Thanks Erin! These weren't filtered where I work (Picturetrail.com is) so I could share these with coworkers. There were even some of that I could pick myself out in.

Erin, thanks so much for sharing your pics with us. It almost made me feel a part of it (well, not quite) but hopefully I'll be there next year.

Marcy

Erin,

I can hardly believe you got home Sunday night and put all that time into these pictures! They are the best! It was so much fun meeting you. You are so adorable! You were always smiling. I am glad we were able to experience this fantastic RT together. I couldn't believe that I was in the first picture. I feel so honored!

Yes, I do have the ten children. My husband brought six of them to the airport to meet me. They all came running up to hug me at once! I have never been gone from them. It is great to be back home with them. But the RT was the best thing I could have done for myself. To meet all of you beautiful women was totally inspiring!

Cheryl

Hey Marcy !
I'm so glad you felt like you were there! I was hoping that these would help everyone who couldn't make it - "feel the vibe". Next year!! It's an experience of a life time!

Erin

Hi Cheryl ~
I'm glad you liked them! it was so great to meet you too! I just had to post these when I got home.... uploading & showing my husband was the easiest way to explain EVERY detail of the weekend :) And besides, I knew so many RT & non-RT's alike would be wondering what our weekend was like or wanting to relive it! :)
(plus if i waited, they'd be sitting along w/my Vacation pics from May... on my computer doing nothing!) :)

what a great home coming you had!!

take care,
Erin

Hi Erin! Thanks for sharing the pics. They came out awesome!

I wish we'd met! I'm from North of Boston and ran into another Erin from Boston at the baggage claim in Philly! Too funny. Maybe next time....;-)

Hey Erin.

Thanks so much for posting your pics!!! I enjoyed looking at all of them!! Unfortunately, I have not had much time to check the forums for pictures and stories--maybe this weekend. It was so great to meet you!! Please stay in touch.

Hi, Erin and Lara! My roadtrip buddies! Love the pix! Can't stop looking at everyone's pictures and video clips!! I'm so glad to have met you!!! I hope you girls have recovered! Talk to ya soon, Nancy J.~~~

Thanks Erin for sharing your pics ! I'm sat here with tears in my eyes, it looks like you all had a blast, and its great to see you met Cathe (how cool is that ?). I'm in the UK, so to see your road trip pics, it has given me a great start to the day !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.